Ciklum is looking for an Automation QA Technical Lead to join our team full-time in Poland, Spain, Bulgaria.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As an Automation QA Technical Lead, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client.
About the Project:
You’ll be a part of an innovative digital banking product team. The bank is pioneering new horizons for customers with a core mission to create a more financially literate society that can succeed in a thriving economy. This will be achieved by introducing smart financial solutions.
We will accelerate digitization and help to reach a cashless society. Providing financial solutions across industry value chains, we aim to support the growth of all sectors of the economy. By facilitating banking access to segments traditionally considered high-risk, we aim to promote financial inclusion. Using continuous Data Analysis in our AI Engine and our PFM solution, we will help our customers better spend and save money.
- Act as a technical consultant for various teams with the different automation approaches (BDD, TDD, ATDD, etc.)
- Setup automation processes, approaches, frameworks, tools, and team composition from scratch in a limited time frame
- Perform audit activities of test solutions, development processes, test infrastructure and QA tools and providing recommendations (QA Audit)
- Ensure code quality across all assigned projects with periodic reviews of work
- Support and drive strategic internal initiatives
- Establish development standards for FE and BE automation
- Establish when FE/BE regression test will run
- Functional testing – financial transactions and data security
- Manage AQA engineers
- Mentor AQA individuals, growing their skillset by training them on new technologies, advising areas of study, and teaching them about the standard implementations and patterns
- 7+ years of professional experience in QA Automation of Web/Mobile and backend API testing
- 3+ years of experience managing a team of AQA engineers of varied skill levels (minimum 7+ team members)
- Knowledge of testing specifics for different application types (Web, backend, mobile, embedded, high load, SaaS, etc.)
- Experience with different business domains (Fintech, Retail, Automotive, eCommerce etc.)
- Hands-on experience with different testing practices (BDD, TDD, ATDD)
- Strong experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch
- Coding proficiency in Java
- Experience with Appium – cross-platform test automation tool for native, hybrid, and mobile web and desktop apps
- K6 performance testing tool
- Rest-assured / Java – API automation
- Understanding the Test Automation Design patterns and frameworks
- Strong Knowledge of GIT and version controls systems like (GitLab – GitHub)
- Continuous integration environments covering: source code repositories; version control; build creation; unit, integration, and system tests
- Has experience in Banking Systems & FinTech
- Has experience in Non-functional Testing (Performance & Security)
- Has worked with cloud solutions
- Strong technical experience and fluent in technical communications
- Demonstrable track record in a delivery-focused role
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, life insurance and Multisport card
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy license, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-sight in our office in Gdansk or Wroclaw. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfill your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Join a well-established company and a strong team of professionals. Seize the perks of global opportunities, local approach and start-up spirit.
Boost your skills with modern stacks and industry-leading clients!
Enjoy what you do, do what you enjoy!
Be bold, not bored!
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.