Imagine Software Inc. is a software development and application service provider for the financial services industry.
Founded in 1993 by a handful of technical and financial experts drawn from some of the largest and most prestigious Wall Street financial institutions, Imagine Software now consists of hundreds of professionals on four continents, supporting the needs of thousands of users worldwide.
Imagine's reputation for delivering tangible competitive advantage is based upon proven innovation that enables users to stay abreast of the market. Imagine Software puts institutional-grade functionality, broad cross-asset instrument support, and the ability to employ any trading strategy in the hands of sell- and buy-side businesses of all sizes.
On behalf of Imagine Software, Ciklum is looking for Automation Web QA Specialist to join Dnipro team on full-time basis.
- Monitor automated test suites, triage and escalate issues
- Develop and execute automatic test plans
- Support bug lifecycle, from opening the case to confirming the fix
- Sign off on application release builds, confirm new features, check for bugs and regressions
- Basic web debugging skills (Chrome Dev Tools, Postman, curl)
- Basic git source control skills
- Familiarity with bug life cycle
- Experience working with Continuous Integration system (TeamCity)
- Knowledge of most typical web application security risks (OWASP Top 10)
- Fluent English communication
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation