Ciklum is looking for a dynamic and experienced AVP Customer Success who is motivated to grow our business in the USA.
Your focus will be on managing and growing our existing client base, creating trusted partnerships with clients, working with them to provide technology services to support their growth. Ciklum has already proven to be successful globally and with this role we wish to accelerate this growth.
You will be responsible for business development and account management across client accounts and industries. Your role will be focused on building a trusted relationship with clients, establishing Ciklum as their digital transformation partner and demonstrating to them how Ciklum capabilities and offerings can help them achieve their goals. You will be part of a highly motivated and performance-oriented team.
This role can be based remotely in the USA.
- Identify opportunities to grow client accounts to fuel Ciklum’s growth
- Develop account management strategies (hunting, farming, up-selling, cross-selling etc.)
- Manage client account(s) and build strong & sustainable long term client relationships
- Coordinate with internal Ciklum teams to deliver solutions that meet clients' needs
- Create, prioritise and manage strategic target account within a defined territory
- Liaise with Ciklum account partners and digital teams for effective collaboration on client account
- Achieve quarterly targets/quotas for the client account (s)
- Keep a close eye on trends relevant to client industry & business to identify suitable opportunities
- Manage client escalations and provide help/support to team members by acting as a single point of contact
- Provide governance and delivery oversight for the client account(s)
- Create a sustainable and beneficial relationship with the client procurement department for deal pulling
- 10+ years of experience in a client account and relationship management; including consulting, IT services, front office transformation and digital engagements
- Very much goal and performance-oriented with experience of working in a fast & dynamic environment
- Be able to lead and direct teams in a complex sales cycle
- Excellent presentation and contract negotiation skills
- Ability to create a financial business case and present ROI back to customers and prospects
- Ability to own and manage account level P&L responsibility
- Ability to interact with C-Level Executives, convey the value proposition of the Ciklum and explain in clear terms how Ciklum can help the C-Level executive execute on his/her business strategy
- Fluent English speaker and strong written communication skills
- Background in Software, Technology, Recruitment, Consulting, or Outsourcing is advantageous
- Entrepreneurial, highly energetic, people and relationship-oriented
- Appreciation & understanding of technology, change, consulting and solution delivery business
- With personal qualities such as sense of humor, patience and a doing the right thing attitude
- Working well autonomously and mature enough to take responsibility
- Acting as a Team player and having highly developed communication skills
- Very good negotiation, listening, communication (verbal & nonverbal), presentation and time management skills
What's in it for you
- At Ciklum you will build your career in a proven successful high growth company with unique service offering on the market
- You will challenge conventional ways of working
- You will be a part of a learning ecosystem with access to training and self-development opportunities
- You will join a culture with a strong social responsibility
- You will be part of a creative and dynamic team that works to the highest ethical standards
Being a Ciklumer means feeling passionate about what you do, striving for excellence, being ready to step up and open new solution spaces for new ideas, being part of an open-minded and enthusiastic community.