Zerto delivers an Enterprise-class distributed disaster recovery solution for private, public and hybrid clouds, using the most advanced technologies in the market.
Zerto’s award-winning Cloud Continuity Platform™ protects thousands of enterprises worldwide, with the simplest, most reliable Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery software solution built to protect applications on any virtualized IT environment, be it public, private or hybrid cloud.
Zerto was founded in 2010. Since then it had grown to a company of 700+ employees worldwide. Zerto is dual-headquartered in Israel and the United States, willing to grow their development base in Ukraine as well, because Zerto knows it can find outstanding engineers here!
On behalf of Zerto, Ciklum is looking for a Back End Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
- Be a part of a dynamic growing group working in SCRUM by helping to design and shape our future product
- Help design our product architecture today for scalable, high performing, testable solutions needed tomorrow
- Raise ideas & help to further drive our Innovation for both customers and development life cycle
- Collaborate with different disciplines across engineering to share ideas and build together amazing solutions for our customers
- Work with strong engineers & architects
- You have 5+ years of C# development experience on mature large backend systems
- Mastery of multithreading, Object-Oriented programming
- Great design and architecture capabilities accompanied with passion for clean code and solid architectures
- BSc in computer science (an equivalent degree or higher)
- Can-do approach and innovative by nature
- Team player with great soft skills and excellent communication skills
- Ability and desire to cope with complex business logic
- Customer-facing and business-oriented approach
- Familiarity with virtualization, storage, networking, security
- Experience in performance optimizations
- Unit-testing frameworks
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems
What's in it for you
What are we doing?
Please see this to have a quick intro.
Why do we do this?
We deliver Resilience for Evolving IT — Zerto is the foundation across private, hybrid and public clouds enabling a world of uninterrupted technology for business and people.
May our customers have no fear of hardware downtime, software issues, and even most sophisticated malware can’t harm our client’s protected machines.
How we do it?
Join us, and you will know how this magic works! (Hint: in the kitchen we discuss .NET, VMWare, Hyper-V, Azure and even AWS. And people who can debug multithreading issues are being listened especially attentively).
Why are we looking for you?
We have a lot of things to do. And we are extending our Ukrainian teams.
Why should you join us?
We care about really good engineers. And if you are the one – you will have an ability to apply all your knowledge, take a responsibility, and make a mission-critical decisions, working with outstanding engineers around you.
Client video presentation