Ciklum is looking for a Back End Engineer to join our team full-time in India.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Back End Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client.
Everything we do creates a safer future. Our people have a shared vision to protect the connected world, to create and deliver intelligent global solutions across an ever-changing financial crime landscape. We are obsessed with solving problems for our customers, we bring together great minds who face tough challenges on a daily basis and are encouraged to make a difference. Together, we make the world a safer place. Make everyday matter.
About the Client:
Our Client is building the leading enterprise AI SaaS company for digital transformation across the most critical and resilient growth industries, including retail, consumer packaged goods, financial crime prevention, manufacturing, media, and IT service management.
- Work as part of an agile development team within our Financial Crime Prevention Product Engineering team
- Understand all functional and non-functional requirements, translate these into a solid design and follow through with implementation, code review and testing activities
- Work towards frequent high-quality releases and meet deadlines
- Introduce innovative technologies and improve existing code
- Collaborate with other teams in design workshops
- Take full responsibility for test-driven development and work effectively with QA
- Take the initiative and assume ownership for tasks or problems
- Improve practices and design principles
- Languages: Typescript or Golang, SQL
- Understanding of GraphQL and REST API
- Experience with continuous integration tools such as GitHub Actions, Azure DevOps, Jenkins
- Experience with source code management tools such as Github, Git/BitBucket
- Shell scripting skills such as Bash
- Understanding of Software Development lifecycle and best practices (DDD, TDD, BDD)
- Working with Nest.js, Node.js
- Understanding of cloud computing
- Containerization with tools like Docker, Kubernetes, AWS EKS, Azure AKS
- Databases – PostgresSQL, CockroachDB
- Search engines: ElasticSearch, OpenSearch
- Tools – VSCode, IntelliJ, GitHub Actions, GitHub Codespaces
- Test Driven Development – Jest, Sourcelab
- Agile development methodologies – Scrum, Kanban
- Data processing technologies – Kafka, Dask
- Working with AWS/Azure/Cloud related tools and technologies
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, as well as financial and legal consultation – so we live this point like this
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – remote or Hybrid or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just dont miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Resourcing Team helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
India is a strategic growth market for Ciklum.
Join the global business with limitless growth opportunities and world-known Fortune 500 clients.
Let’s aim high together and write our history of success in India.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.