Ciklum is looking for a Back End .NET Team Lead to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Back End .NET Team Lead, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for the Zerto.
- Manage an agile/scrum team of 6 engineers, including hiring, training, mentoring, etc
- Perform code & design reviews
- Analyze business requirements and architect scalable, high performing, testable solutions
- Deep Dive into one of the Zerto hypervisors world: public clouds like AWS, Azure
- You will work on the lasted virtualizing domain like virtual datastores, volumes and networking
- Lead research and POCs of new features both in public clouds
- Collaborate with our partners – AWS & Azure to have future plans, share roadmaps and visions
- Collaborate with other teams to share ideas and assure architecture decisions
- Work close with our Israel development teams
- Hands-On manager (~40%)!
- B.Sc. in computer science (or an equivalent degree)
- Prior experience as a team leader
- At least 5 years of C# development experience on Enterprise backend systems/server-side
- At least 3 years of direct management experience – must
- Great design and architecture capabilities
- Customer-facing and business-oriented approach
- Great inbound and outbound communication skills
- Can-Do approach and innovative by nature!
- Broad knowledge of system architecture patterns and best practices – e.g. distributed architectures, messaging, n-Tier, microservices
- Independent research of new technologies
- Programming Languages: C#
- Experience with clouds (AWS or Azure)
- Clean code, multithreading, testing methodologies
- Familiarity with storage, security, networking, virtualization, cloud APIs, performance optimizations
- Experience with network diagnostic tools (e.g. Fiddler)
- Knowledge with Linux and Windows operation system
- Experience with scrum/agile
What's in it for you
What are we doing?
- Please see this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSuywo4IqyY – to have a quick intro.
Why do we do this?
- We deliver Resilience for Evolving IT — Zerto is the foundation across private, hybrid and public clouds enabling a world of uninterrupted technology for business and people.
- May our customers have no fear of hardware downtime, software issues, and even the most sophisticated malware cant harm our client’s protected machines.
How do we do it?
- Join us, and you will know how this magic works! (Hint: in the kitchen we discuss .NET, VMWare, Hyper-V, Azure and even AWS. And people who can debug multithreading issues are being listened especially attentively).
Why are we looking for you?
- We have a lot of things to do. And we are extending our Ukrainian teams.
Why should you join us?
- We care about really good engineers. And if you are the one – you will have the ability to apply all your knowledge, take responsibility, and make mission-critical decisions, working with outstanding engineers around you.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.