EyeFitU is developing an App and Platform enables consumers to find clothes, shoes and accessories that fit them no matter where they are and what brand or style they are shopping for. For apparel brands and retailers, the EyeFitU will become a marketing affiliate, and the App becomes a focused real-time mobile advertising platform, and a source for business intelligence (big data) regarding shopper preferences and purchasing behavior. A central aspect of people’s shopping experience is the ability to find clothes that fit them perfectly. With a few end-user measurements and/or garments that already fit them, EyeFitU gives consumers fitting recommendations and enable them to discover and buy fashion without the need to know their size in various brands and different countries.
On behalf of EyeFitU, Ciklum is looking for Back End (Node.js) Developer to join Minsk team on full-time basis.
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Back End (Node.js) Developer with a background in web applications, robust datastores and distributed systems. You will join a switched on, fun and hyper-intelligent team, developing a unique project in fashion industry.
As our Back End Developer you will have proven ability of elegant and serious application delivery. You are someone who prides yourself on delivering software that oozes elegance and efficiency, is highly scalable, high performance, and delivers a world class solution to the requirements of our clients.
- Backend JS development – database, API;
- Developing maintainable solutions and writing unit tests;
- Supporting cloud infrastructure;
- Data mining, data analysis and implementing recommendation systems;
- Proven experience of completed web projects;
- Full stack web skills in Node.js or ability and desire to learn it;
- At least 3 years of experience in developing backend;
- Strong database knowledge, in both MS-SQL and NoSQL;
- Experience building robust REST/JSON services;
- Experience in using cloud solutions (Azure, Amazon AWS);
- Good knowledge of computer science and mathematical background;
- Team player;
- English should be intermediate+;
- Experience with machine learning is plus;
- Prior knowledge in e-commerce site backend development is a plus.
What's in it for you
- Great team;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions;
- Your opinion matters;
- You can improve product, processes, and tools at EyeFitU;
- You are changing the way the world works by making EyeFitU platform;
- Competitive salary.