Sisense, the cutting edge BI company, dedicated to be one step ahead of the market. We love innovation, we always seek better solutions and customer delight.Turning complexity into simplicity is our goal and we take no less than ‘WOW!’.
Sisense provides a single stack BI solution, from a blazing fast analytical server that can mash up big and complex data sets out of various source providers, through a killer Data Prep product, to a powerful reporting product that turns data into insights and business value that can be shared across the organization.
Established in 2004, Sisense has an office on Wall Street in New York City, where the sales and marketing team sits, and two offices in Tel Aviv, Israel, where R&D, worldwide sales, and support are located. Hundreds of businesses, from Fortune 500 companies to innovative start-ups, are using Sisense to crunch their data and uncover insights. eBay, ESPN, Sony, NASA, and Motorola are just a few example of the leading companies who have chosen Sisense as their BI tool.
On behalf of Sisense, Ciklum is looking for Back End (Node.js) Developer to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
- Develop new features and projects that will be pushed to thousands of users in live production environments
- Develop and debug Node.js microservices
- Maintain our existing features by developing improvements
- Create and maintain CI/CD flows for projects
- Ensure reliability and availability in production environments
- Strong DevOps experience – Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD
- Familiarity with microservice architecture and design patterns
- Experience developing and maintaining a highly available SaaS product
- Experience with React + client state management frameworks is a bonus
- B.Sc. in computer sciences or engineering degree or equivalent training
- Excellent spoken and written English is a MUST
- Quick learning and ability to adapt new technologies
- Excellent communication, attitude and teamwork skills
- Ability to function both independently and in a large team
- Passion towards making awesome products
- Ability to take ownership of projects and taking them from start to finish within a schedule
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates really good working conditions