On behalf of Sonect, Ciklum is looking for a Back End (Node.js) Developer to join the UA team on a full-time basis.
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
Sonect is fresh, dynamic and passionate about making lives more convenient. As a community-oriented organization with international reach, we strive to be close to our customers and partners wherever they might be. We want to be perceived as reliable and trustworthy – just as one might expect from a true partner. Sonect treats everybody equally – that is just the way we work, now and in the future. Respect, diversity and inclusion are more than just words. They are our guiding principles.
Our business model is results-driven and adaptive. We strive for excellence and use disruption to bring our ideas further and change the way the world interacts with cash. Our people act brave, learn fast from mistakes and have the goal to get better every day. Our promise is straight to the point – Easy Cash, Everywhere.
The future of financial services is digital – we are building a path to this future. Here and now.
That is the vision that is shared by everyone at Sonect. We are a young and dynamic team that works towards this common goal of a connected and digital personal financial future for everyone.
We have built a digital ATM for your smartphone, which enables you to withdraw cash at shops like bars, coffee shops or pharmacies. After we rolled out our service in Switzerland we are now working on establishing a global footprint. Our aim is for you to be able to withdraw cash wherever you are, if it’s at a bar in Zurich or at the beach in Bali.
Join Sonect today if you want to work in a fast-paced environment and are willing to take our digital platform to the next level!
- Create and maintain modern interfaces according to unit standards
- Code Quality. Follow and improve code quality standards
- Contribute ideas through your knowledge of evolving Front End technologies
- Be proactive in communication with team members and client
- Be a part of a positive and fun team environment
- Use industry best practices of development processes & tools, adopt and improve them
- Analyze and Estimate. Perform technical assessment of UI mockups/wireframes to ensure the possibility of their implementation within reasonable time
You can name examples of use in different contexts. Are guided by best-practices and specifications of such skills:
- Server frameworks (express)
- Databases: MongoDB
- ORM: Mongoose
- Application state management
- Package management, Module bundling
- HTTP, REST API
- Design patterns, OOP, Development principles
- Software testing. Approaches, testing types
- Intermediate English
- Understanding of Scrum process
You should have an idea of the subject and its parts. Can explain. Has experience of use of such skills:
- Quality tools (input/output complexity)
- Experience with CI/CD set up (CircleCI)
- Application state management (MobX / Saga / etc.)
- Familiar with UX concepts such as Information Architecture
- Agile (principles, Kanban, Scrum), task tracking tool (JIRA), knowledge management (Confluence)
- Works under general direction, accepts guidance and has work reviewed at agreed milestones
- Has working-level contact with customers and colleagues
- May supervise others or make decisions which impact the work assigned to individuals or phases of projects
- Performs a range of work, sometimes complex and non-routine
- Demonstrates effective communication skills
- Plans, schedules and monitors own work (and that of others where applicable) competently
- Contributes fully to the work of teams
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions