Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment for millions of active users across the Universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv, Israel & Kyiv, Ukraine; two mobile game capitals of the world. Moon Active now has over 200+ talented team members after experiencing rapid growth with a 4x increase in 2018, and is impressively continuing on this upward spiral while maintaining its intimate culture.
Our goal is to develop top quality casual games and connect people, friends and players from all over the world. Our latest game, Coin Master, is a top grossing game in every country it was officially launched. We follow our belief that reaching success comes from setting high standards and striving to be the best at all we do:
- Stunning art
- Fun game play
- Marketing expertise
- Data science
- Advanced technology
On behalf of Moon Active, Ciklum is looking for experienced Back End (Node.js) Tech Lead to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
As a Tech Lead you will be working with a cross-functional team developing the server-side for the new game. You will have to build and lead a team of 2-4 backend developers. You will also be closely working with other Leads (QA and Client), Architects, DevOps, and Product departments.
We’re looking at various levels of experience as we want people who can bring a variety of different things to the team.
- Work on a new game project, delivering new game features;
- Work as part of a Kyiv-based agile cross-functional team that also includes QA engineers and Unity developers;
- Recruit and lead and grow a strong team of Backend engineers;
- Responsible (together with the teammates) for the Moon Active platform, its up-time, architecture & scale;
- Build distributed systems and microservices;
- Work with NoSQL Databases;
- Develop real-time mobile game Backend with Node.js and Redis;
- Work alongside with Architects, DevOps, and other Tech leads in game teams;
- Occasional visits to the Tel-Aviv office.
- At least 2 years of team leadership experience and working with cross-functional teams;
- At least 4 years of Backend development experience (any OOP language, ex. Java, C#, etc.);
- Familiarity with Node.js;
- At least 2 years of experience with distributed systems and microservices;
- Experience with NoSQL Databases;
- Experience with Backend development of real-time web services;
- Experience in a high scale system;
- Experience in working with cloud-based architectures and AWS specifically;
- Good spoken and written English is a MUST.
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary with yearly performance reviews;
- Comfortable, centrally-located office with sport and recreation areas, bus shuttle to subway stations;
- Vacation: 20 business days, unlimited sick leaves;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Kitchen with healthy snacks;
- Medical insurance, gym and swimming pool;
- Corporate events (Happy hours on Fridays, team buildings, and parties);
- Corporate gifts for birthdays and work anniversaries;
- Education expenses coverage, English classes, Corporate trainings;
- Relocation assistance for nonlocal candidates;
- Bicycle/Car parking.