Back End Software Engineer for eGym (Qualitrain) (Kyiv)
Netpulse is the #1 provider of custom-branded mobile apps that engage members, drive revenue, and integrate deeply with the club’s most important technology solutions. Industry leaders such as Gold’s Gym, Retro Fitness and Equinox leverage Netpulse’s mobile solutions in clubs all over the world. Netpulse delivers a complete mobile experience by partnering with top technology solutions, including ABC Financial, Club Comm and Perkville. Founded in 2001, now Netpulse has over 500 iOS/Android apps. Netpulse has clients in the USA, Europe and Asia (Indonesia, Malaysia, etc). Development teams in Kiev, Beijing, San Francisco.
Specialties: Health Clubs Fitness Wellness Mobile Apps Marketing Gyms
On behalf of eGym (Qualitrain), Ciklum is looking for Backend Software Engineer to join the team on full time basis and create a project from scratch.
We are looking for a talented and motivated backend software engineer who wants to have a great impact on health & fitness in our society.
The Qualitrain network provides a comprehensive sports and health offer with over 1,400 network partners in germany, such as gyms, swimming pools & boulder halls. We support companies in the planning and implementation of a company health and fitness plan, by giving their employees access to out network of gyms and sports facilities. There are already more than 60.000 employees from companies like Airbus, Kühne+Nagel or Arcelor Mittal that use the Qualitrain network to stay fit and healthy. Qualitrain is a subsidiary of eGym. eGym is an international company, which develops, manufactures and sells advanced software and hardware products for the fitness market.
Client’s website: www.egym.de
- You will develop high-quality software including but not limited to writing clean code, developing software architecture and database design, conducting requirement analysis, developing new features, improving performance, testing and writing documentation
- You will work as part of a team to implement new software projects to support the fast growing business of corporate fitness
- You will help us develop our engineering culture and share your know-how with your fellow engineers
- You bring at least 3 years of experience in software development
- You are a passionate backend developer who can write clean and effective code (Java 8 and/or Golang)
- You constantly learn and evaluate new technologies and skills and like to share this knowledge with others
- You are able to work with many tools and technologies, although we do not require you to be familiar with all of them: Java 8, Gradle, REST services, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes, gRPC
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and constantly revising assumptions in response to new information
What's in it for you
- State of the art, cool offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Major US and EU fitness giants are customers of the software you work on with 600+ smaller ones
- Open atmosphere
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Special partnership with Crossfit Banda will help you stay fit as a benefit working for us