On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Banner Producer to join the Dnipro or Lviv team on a full-time basis to provide services to our client MediaMonks.
You will develop HTML5-animated banners, based on designs and technical specifications provided by our clients. MediaMonks produces digital marketing content for advertisers. Since 2001 they produced & delivered thousands of campaigns for international clients such as Google, Adidas, Tommy Hilfiger, Netflix, Procter & Gamble, Unilever and many others. Their production work is solid & scalable. They deliver on time, with no surprises other than a terrific result. Their projects have a short turn-around time and deadlines are tight. Their clients are demanding, they work with A-class designs and the required level of pixel-perfection is very high. MediaMonks’ headquarters are in Amsterdam and we have a production team in Dnipro, in Ciklum. MediaMonks is a world leader in creative digital production.
As a member of our team of banner producers, you will be responsible for the timely production of high quality animated HTML banners for our clients. You’ll work as part of a dedicated global team of banner developers, designers, illustrators and animators that produces world-class work. The job is about harmonizing speed, style and scale to produce loads of good-looking banners at a steady pace. Pixel perfectness is important. You safeguard quality at all times and work together with QA testers.
- You have been producing banner ads
- Understanding of animation principles
- Expert in HTML5, CSS3
- Cross-browser & cross-device development flow
- Photoshop & Illustrator
- English: intermediate+
- You have front-end development experience (SASS/LESS, Grunt/Gulp)
- XML, JSON
- Experience/certifications: DoubleClick (Google Ads Platform)/ DCM/ Adwords/ Sizmek/Weborama
- After Effects and/or another animation software
- Image compression and resources optimization skills
- Experience in working with JIRA or any other task management & tracking tools
- A systematic, fast and accurate worker
- A team-player, willing & able to work hard and do over-time
- A professional & easy communicator
- Eye for detail
- Dedicated, willing to learn a lot fast
What's in it for you
- A great, international team to work with
- A chance to work on world-class campaigns, for global advertisers
- Continuous learning & professional development