BFSI Sales Lead
London, UK, UK Remote
Sales and Marketing vacancies
Ciklum is looking for a BFSI (Banking, Financial Services & Insurance) / FinTech Sales Lead to join our team full-time in the United Kingdom.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
We are seeking a BFSI (Banking, Financial Services & Insurance) / FinTech Sales Lead, who will play a mission critical role in helping Ciklum drive significant growth across this vertical. BFSI is expected to be an industry vertical with huge potential for sustainable growth in 2023 and hence Ciklum is investing in a Lead to spearhead this growth effort. The individual in this role will be responsible for developing and executing the BFSI/Fintech sales strategy (including lead generation, inbound/outbound leads, events strategy, etc.) as well as tailoring Ciklum’s value propositions to BFSI/FinTech clients, to drive New Logo acquisition.
Utilising your deep industry insights and your expertise in business development, building sustainable business relationships and managing cross functional teams, you will assume responsibility for seeking out and identifying new opportunities, building pipeline and delivering against a sales and in-year revenue target with quality, profitable and sustainable wins. Establishing and nurturing strong relationships is key and you will be expected to develop a deep understanding of prospective clients’ business, the industry challenges they are likely to be facing, and develop a point of view on how Ciklum could work with them to resolve their business issues/challenges.
The individual in this role will lead the deal shaping and development of tailored proposals, steering the pursuit team to ensure that we secure the deal and that it contributes to our profitable growth. With a passion for the BFSI/Fintech industries and an equally deep passion for innovative technology solutions, you will also contribute to and provide leadership of the Ciklum go-to-market strategy, (GTM), providing insights, continuous improvement and challenge as well as mentoring colleagues and contributing to strategic marketing initiatives.
- Provide GTM leadership to the BFSI/FinTech industry vertical, drive value proposition creation (content and materials) and provide key inputs on thought leadership content
- Develop relationships with key buyers and decision makers, (“C suite”) at target clients, identifying opportunities that match with our solutions, stimulating client interest
- Lead pursuit strategy, timelines and build winning teams for strategic deals
- Assume leadership role in proposal kick-off, storyboard and win theme sessions, overseeing proposals and other bid materials
- Lead and deliver early-stage discussions/pitches, developing them into meaningful opportunities
- Lead/influence with BFSI/FinTech specific internal messaging for strategic deals with the GTM sales leadership team
- Lead opportunities through all stages of the sales process from prospect to client signature, (maintaining lead position through transition to “account management)
- Stabilise newly acquired accounts and provide thorough handover to Account Manager/Director once newly acquired account is ready to handover
- Build and maintain strategic target account list in CRM
- Ensure pipeline quality and quantity in CRM and follow Ciklum sales process
- Achieving quarterly KPIs and metrics
- Train, inspire and upskill the BFSI/FinTech vertical team, so as to better equip it to win future deals
- Evangelising Ciklum through whitepapers, events and seminars
- Minimum of 10 years in selling technology solutions / IT services with an expert understanding of the BFSI/Fintech marketplace, sales best practice and possess a client focussed outlook
- Proven track record of success in selling high value complex deals to the BFSI/FinTech market verticals with an established network of clients and contacts
- Possess significant experience in bid campaign management from opportunity identification through to project delivery and able to demonstrate the ability to take a lead role in opportunity qualification, win strategies, commercials and solutioning
- Excellent presentation skills, both verbally and written with a proven track record in own personal sales results
- Expertise in interacting with C-Level Executives, convey the value proposition of the Ciklum suite of services, and explain in clear terms how Ciklum can help the C-Level executive execute on his/her business strategy
- Strong commercial and contractual acumen
- Experienced working in a dynamic, fast paced, matrix structured, highly rewarding sales environment
- Highly energetic, positive and tenacious sales-oriented individual
- Demonstrates resilience in times of adverse results
- Ambitious, highly motivated and results driven
- Takes personal pride in their work and is always striving to over-deliver for their clients
- Collaborative in nature and understands that teams win, rather than individuals
- Exemplify a growth mindset and encourage those around you to adopt the same
- Ability to build strong, sustainable relationships and influence both internal and external stakeholders
- Can work autonomously, without close supervision, and mature enough to take responsibility for the successes and the failures
- Acts as a team player with highly developed communication skills
- Committed to timely delivery of financial results
What's in it for you
- At Ciklum you will build your career in a proven successful high growth company with unique service offering on the market
- You will challenge conventional ways of working
- You will be a part of a learning ecosystem with access to training and self-development opportunities
- You will join a culture with a strong social responsibility
- You will be part of a creative and dynamic team that works to the highest ethical standards
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.