Sisense, the cutting edge BI company, dedicated to be one step ahead of the market. We love innovation, we always seek better solutions and customer delight.Turning complexity into simplicity is our goal and we take no less than ‘WOW!’.
Sisense provides a single stack BI solution, from a blazing fast analytical server that can mash up big and complex data sets out of various source providers, through a killer Data Prep product, to a powerful reporting product that turns data into insights and business value that can be shared across the organization.
Established in 2004, Sisense has an office on Wall Street in New York City, where the sales and marketing team sits, and two offices in Tel Aviv, Israel, where R&D, worldwide sales, and support are located. Hundreds of businesses, from Fortune 500 companies to innovative start-ups, are using Sisense to crunch their data and uncover insights. eBay, ESPN, Sony, NASA, and Motorola are just a few example of the leading companies who have chosen Sisense as their BI tool.
On behalf of Sisense, Ciklum is looking for BI Consultant to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for BI Consultant who has relevant experience of work with global clients in all areas of Business Intelligence and Analytics. This role provides a great opportunity to gain lots of experience very quickly in different industries on different projects and to be able to be part of defining the direction of an exciting and cutting-edge consultancy.
To fit this role you need to be highly motivated, able to work independently and be keen on problem-solving.
- Building ETL processes, Data Visualization planning, and design of the Sisense environment.
- Analyze customer requirements and develop proposals of technical solutions.
- Definition of high-level information architecture for BI and Analytics (BI&A) Solutions.
- Create BI & A strategic roadmaps (business & technical deliverables, duration, cost and resource estimates, business case development)
- 3+ years of experience in the latest data warehouse strategies including ELT, Data Vault etc. Experience with a variety of data warehousing and reporting tools – the SQLServer BI Suite, PowerBi, QlikView, and Tableau are well regarded.
- 2+ years of experience working with global clients to understand their needs, define solutions, create proposals and present these to clients.
- Have senior experience in helping businesses to achieve their objectives by analyzing their current state and target state, and then creating data strategies and roadmaps to achieve business objectives.
- Project management experience working with client stakeholders and internal interfaces with R&D and Product.
- Excellent English – both spoken and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
- Manage the balance between customer expectations and delivering projects to their original specification
- Training of customers and partners, and assisting in internal knowledge sharing inside Sisense
- Some travel will be involved
- Experience with agile methodologies (e.g. SCRUM).
- Knowledge of new database technologies for Big Data – Hadoop, Apache Spark, etc. and interest in applications using advanced analytics.
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and perform independent research to develop new services.
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Business trips
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions