Betsson team in Kyiv develops payment system and payment solutions for our online entertainment system. We support VISA, Master Card, electronic wallets like PayPal, prepaid cards, bank transfers etc. We work on the .NET/Windows platform with the latest technologies, creating service oriented solutions with lots of focus on transaction security and integrity.
Betsson Group offers online gaming products to customers and partners all over the world and aim to deliver the best customer experience in the industry.
On behalf of Betsson Group, Ciklum is looking BI Developer for the team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
Our Data Team at Betsson Group is looking for a passionate, enthusiastic Business Intelligence expert that wants to succeed in a high-performance environment and is willing to work towards becoming a point of reference for data visualisation in the company.
- Work on projects that require development of Business Intelligence reports, dashboards, infographics, and related visuals;
- Select the best data visualization technique based on the characteristics of underlying data in order to illustrate certainty, patterns or other statistical concepts that will guide decision-makers;
- Work on internal BI projects such as data model improvements, and QlikView load performance enhancements;
- Complete ad-hoc report requests from business stakeholders leveraging BI tools;
- Focus on improving current BI reporting tools from a visualisation perspective;
- Collaborate with stakeholders, business teams, and development teams to provide data-driven insight into the performance of the business, and what areas need improvement;
- Investigate data issues and report findings to other development teams
- Has previous experience working in Business Intelligence or Analytics and have produced visualisations that have been used by business stakeholders;
- Advanced knowledge of SQL;
- Experience in working with Microsoft BI Suite (SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS and SSAS);
- Has experience with BI tools, preferably Qlik suite;
- Has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, adapt easily to changing situations and demonstrates flexibility in juggling priorities;
- Has an eye for detail and a keen interest to present data in a visually appealing way.
- Good level of English
What's in it for you
- Challenging tasks — you and the team are to define every next Sprint, tasks and how they will be implemented
- Often business trips to Malta
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certifications.
- Sport & games activities
- Office in Gulliver. Nice view in every weather
- Smiles and jokes — ☺