Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a BI Developer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
BI Developer’s role is to oversee and participate in planning, development, testing, and publishing of BI, analytics, and reporting. Play an important role in data integrity and the utilization of data to grow and optimize operations. This is achieved by understanding our business operations and developing insight reports that will support company growth.
Design and Development
- Plan and prioritize day-to-day activities to ensure optimal resource utilization and alignment with business objectives
- Provide consolidated visibility for the team member’s request statuses, timelines, and progress
- Advise team members on the most efficient course of action to meet business needs in case of new special requests
- Maintain enhancement list and schedule for existing work products
Communication and Interactions
- Collaborate with business colleagues and senior leaders across Ciklum, including Finance, HR, Recruitment, Sales, Market, etc to define, design and deliver data analytics services
- Identify key enterprise performance metrics and design and build executive dashboards to track progress of the business and its highest priority initiatives
- Seek input from cross-functional experts and business data owners to identify the source and acquire data for the analysis process
- Communication with business and IT teams to ensure data and analytics are accurate and synchronized
- Contribute to the design of Ciklum’s core data warehouse and ETL flows
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent education/experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with acute attention to detail
- Experienced in data analytics and the creation of BI dashboards and reports (ideally using Sisense, equivalent acceptable)
- Experienced in the creation and optimization of SQL
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Good knowledge of web development will be a plus
- Proven experience of data architecture, database design, and data management are desirable
- Creative thinker with the ability to prioritize work and manage time amidst multiple tasks
- Ability to effectively collaborate with business stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Strong communication skills supporting interactions with personnel
- Good understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Be a good team player
- Fast learner skills
What's in it for you
- Participate in full-cycle software development process
- Realisation of your innovative ideas in building Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Competitive package depending on your experience, skills and contribution
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Various corporate and social events
Client video presentation