Ciklum is a leading global digital services and software engineering company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations. Headquartered in the UK, we unite 3,500+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
We are enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names and platforms in the digital economy. Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible and join the global projects redefining industries.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a BI Developer to join our team on a full-time basis.
BI Developer’s role is to oversee and participate in planning, development, testing, and publishing of BI, analytics, and reporting. Play an important role in data integrity and the utilization of data to grow and optimize operations. This is achieved by understanding our business operations and developing insight reports that will support company growth.
Design and Development
- Plan and prioritize day-to-day activities to ensure optimal resource utilization and alignment with business objectives
- Provide consolidated visibility for the team member’s request statuses, timelines, and progress
- Advise team members on the most efficient course of action to meet business needs in case of new special requests
- Maintain enhancement list and schedule for existing work products
Communication and Interactions
- Collaborate with business colleagues and senior leaders across Ciklum, including Finance, HR, Recruitment, Sales, Market, etc to define, design, and deliver data analytics services
- Identify key enterprise performance metrics and design and build executive dashboards to track the progress of the business and its highest priority initiatives
- Seek input from cross-functional experts and business data owners to identify the source and acquire data for the analysis process
- Communication with business and IT teams to ensure data and analytics are accurate and synchronized
- Contribute to the design of Ciklum’s core data warehouse and ETL flows
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent education/experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with acute attention to detail
- Experienced in data analytics and the creation of BI dashboards and reports (ideally using Sisense, equivalent acceptable)
- Experienced in the creation and optimization of SQL
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Good knowledge of web development will be a plus
- Proven experience in data architecture, database design, and data management are desirable
- Creative thinker with the ability to prioritize work and manage time amidst multiple tasks
- Ability to effectively collaborate with business stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Strong communication skills supporting interactions with personnel
- Good understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Be a good team player
- Fast learner skills
What's in it for you
- Ability to work on challenging projects, deal with complex solutions
- Nicely designed, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere that creates good working conditions
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
Client video presentation