Betsson team in Kyiv develops payment system and payment solutions for our online entertainment system. We support VISA, Master Card, electronic wallets like PayPal, prepaid cards, bank transfers etc. We work on the .NET/Windows platform with the latest technologies, creating service oriented solutions with lots of focus on transaction security and integrity.
Betsson Group offers online gaming products to customers and partners all over the world and aim to deliver the best customer experience in the industry.
On behalf of Betsson Group, Ciklum is looking for a Big Data Engineer to join team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
Our Data Engineering team is growing fast and we are looking for software engineers to help us use a variety of Big Data technologies to solve difficult business problems and deliver real-time business automation based on a robust, low latent platform of structured and semi-structured data.
- Design and build data pipelines based on third party integrations;
- Evolve and maintain a platform based on AWS for optimal performance;
- Consume data from various streaming sources for real-time API integrations;
- Apply transformations on data streams for real-time visualisations;
- Develop prototypes and proof of concepts for selected solutions;
- Participate in CI pipelines development and unit test automation.
- Do you have working experience with the below?
- Apache Kafka
- Apache Spark
- NoSQL databases (HBase, Cassandra, DynamoDB)
- AWS services
- Scala programming language
- Possess good English communication skills
- It would also be a bonus if you had experience with:
- Apache Flink
- Apache NiFi
- SQL experience
- Programming language (functional or object-oriented)
What's in it for you
- Challenging tasks — you and the team are to define every next Sprint, tasks and how they will be implemented
- Often business trips to Malta
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certifications.
- Sport & games activities
- Office in Gulliver. Nice view in every weather
- Smiles and jokes — ☺