WalkMe was recently recognized by Deloitte as the 6th fastest growing Software Company in the world, which means our employees have the opportunity to grow with us.
We raise our own leaders and encourage employees in all ranks to take initiative and own their work, innovate and take an active role in the company’s success! Additionally, WalkMe has been recognized for its exceptional culture with awards from Glassdoor, Entrepreneur Magazine, Forbes and more.
We strive to hire passionate individuals with a drive for excellence, who live and breathe innovation and are excited to be part of our incredibly talented community of employees. We’ve found that the winning formula for excellence is enabling and encouraging our bright talent to take charge and contribute to the company’s success by executing their creative ideas.
Through our commitment to transparency and digital oriented operations, we are able to play to the strengths of our employees, ensure our goals are aligned, and match the brilliance of our people with a community oriented environment they can thrive in. We work hard, we work together and this is what stands behind our incredible results.
On behalf of WalkMe , Ciklum is looking for a talented BigData Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
WalkMe is looking to hire a brilliant BigData Engineer to join the Data Unit in our Engineering Department. This is your chance to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting startups in Israel. WalkMe’s Data Unit consists of end to end web specialists who meet thought provoking challenges on a daily basis. WalkMe collects data from millions concurrent users what produces a traffic of billions of daily events.
WalkMe Data unit is responsible for the data infrastructure in WalkMe. As a BigData engineer at in the Data unit you will be facing two main challenges:
- Provide a real time data pipeline and infrastructure for WalkMe Insights, a sophisticated real time analytics tool.
- Develop the infrastructure for real time engagement of millions of end users according to their historical actions.
We are looking for people who look at the world differently, people who are passionate about making sense out of huge amounts of data, who explore, analyze and lead the solutions they envision. If you are an engineer that is passionate about developing an innovative product, making an impact, and strive to work with the industry’s best talent as part of one of the fastest growing and successful startups around – WalkMe is where you want to be!
- Develop complex, high scale data pipelines
- Manage large scale distributed systems
- Monitor user facing production systems
- Investigate and implement new technologies
- Proficiency with Java/Scala
- Experience with Big Data architectures
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Linux distributions
- Experience with any of the following: Druid, Flink, Spark, Cassandra or other Hadoop ecosystem components
- Excellent spoken and written English is a MUST
- Quick learning and ability to adapt new technologies
- Excellent communication, attitude and teamwork skills
- Ability to function both independently and in a large team
- Passion towards making awesome products
- Ability to take ownership of projects and taking them from start to finish within a schedule
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Medical Insurance
- English courses
- Corporate team buildings
- Individual career plan
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth