Big Data Engineer (Middle – Senior) for Ciklum New Client (Kyiv)
On behalf of Ciklum New Client, we are looking for experienced Big Data Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Our client is a Tel Aviv based mobile games startup with millions of players worldwide is looking for an experienced Big Data Developer to work on a massive data processing pipeline, ingesting over a billion daily events from multiple sources.
Create our new NextGen pipeline and help us scale from our current billion events a day to tens of billions of events.
- Develop and deploy batch and real time data processing infrastructures and pipelines.
- Ingesting streams of user data from over 2 million daily active users.
- Pulling data from various marketing channels and related sources.
- Integrate ML models in data pipeline.
- Batch and Streaming ETL processes.
- At least 2 years of experience with Python/Java/Scala.
- At least 2 years of experience with Big Data development.
- Experience in design and development of scalable big data solutions, using technologies, such as: Kafka, Google BigQuery, Google BigTable, Apache Beam, Spark, ElasticSearch and Apache Airflow.
- Working knowledge of Cloud Environments, Big Data stack and tools.
- Experience with Apache Airflow
- Experience with Apache Beam
- Experience with ElasticSearch
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- A challenging function, with a lot of responsibility in a unique dynamic environment
- Work with the latest technologies.
- Work with skilled and professional team mates. Collaborating together to create awesome games served to tens of millions of players.
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Competitive salary