On behalf of Clicktale, Ciklum is looking for a Big Data/Java Team Lead to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Clicktale taps into the wisdom and behavior of millions of visitors so that businesses can deliver the best digital experiences to drive amazing business results. By synthesizing complex behavioral patterns based on millisecond-level actions such as hovers and scrolls, we enable businesses to interpret their customers’ digital body language and understand intent. The pioneer in Experience Analytics, Clicktale marries cognitive computing, machine learning and psychological research to automatically surface issues and answer questions that keep executives up at night. With unique behavioral data, clear visualizations, and world-class customer experience expertise, Clicktale is driving the “Experience Era” at the world’s leading brands.
Clicktale. Answer anything.
We are looking for the brightest minds to join us on the amazing road ahead.
We will give you the room to invent and innovate while you face complex big data challenges and have the chance to impact some of the world’s biggest companies and their millions of users.
If you are up to the challenge and share our pioneering DNA – we are waiting for you.
- Lead our fast-growing Big Data and Algorithm team of 5-7 members in an agile environment, closely interacting with product managers and architects.
- You will be part in all our product lifecycle including product requirements sessions, design, coding, integration, testing and release.
- Optimize the data pipelines by improving the efficiency, effectiveness, and quality of new and existing processes.
- Innovate around data algorithms and tools to help Clicktale customers analyze big data sets.
- 3+ years of experience in managing teams of at least 5 developers.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in server-side development using Java/Scala.
- Proven experience in implementing at least two large scale data solutions (large scale streaming and persistency) that are used by customers.
- Experience with AWS cloud services.
- Knowledge of real-time distributed streaming platforms like Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experienced in Agile methodologies and CI/CD processes.
- Excellent technical writing and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer/natural science or equivalent experience.
- Data Science, Machine Learning, data classification and normalization.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client.
- Open atmosphere.
- Competitive salary.
- Business trips to Israel.
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.