Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a BigData Team Lead to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Our project is leading workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers,drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property. We brings all of this to life through a unique combination of data, insight and service excellence. In 2018, company global revenue amounted to DKK 73.6 billion.
The project works in the following areas: Security Services, Support Services, Facility Management, Cleaning Services, Property Services Catering Services.The company’s offices are located all over the world.
- Leading, mentoring a team
- Set up efficient processes as well as communication within the team
- Daily communication with the Client
- Play an active role in team build up effort; from recruiting to ramp up
- Promote good team atmosphere
- Hands-on contribution to team delivery
- Backend Python or Scala or Java development
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Team leading experience – 1 year
- 5+ years Python or Scala or Java experience
- 2+ years of Big Data experience
- Data streaming: Kafka (KSQL), Akka Streams
- AKS – Azure Kubernetes Service
- Azure monitoring and notification, EFK
- Understanding problems with distributed algorithms and data structures
- Performance monitoring & tuning
- Understanding Data Lakes, Data Vault architecture
- NoSQL databases: Cassandra
- Comfortable with travel when needed
What's in it for you
- Corporate trainings
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- English classes
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Low bureaucracy, European management style.
- Comfortable, centrally-located office with sport and recreation areas, bus shuttle to subway stations
- Knowledge sharing meetings
Client video presentation