Chief Technical Office is the most innovative unit of Ciklum, providing unique expertise and consultancy in Big Data &Analytics, Research and Development, as well as DevOps services. We create advanced solutions for entire Ciklum and its clients and accumulate world-class expertise, solving real-world problems that impact millions of people in areas such as: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Blockchain, IoT, VR/AR and many others.
Our main principles are:
People are over processes and hierarchy.
Flat and open collaboration/communication.
Explorer increases creativity and brings more value to business.
Investing to people and innovations ensures your future.
Reuse and share your experience - develop best practices, publicize and follow them.
Ciklum CTO Office is looking for a talented BI Developer in Kyiv to join the big team.
The team is working closely with R&D Department on innovative solutions for entire Ciklum and its clients.
The position involves working as a BI engineer, responsible initially for implementing Dashboards for our clients. Would be good if you can work both with Tableau and Microsoft Power BI. You must possess strong writing and verbal English communication skills. You will be required to have strong customer facing skills and the ability to travel.
- Conceptualize and build Tableau dashboards that are complex, visually appealing, yet showcase a powerful story.
- Interact with business users to understand their requirements and for data presentation.
- Summarizing performance trends and highlighting problem areas.
- Optimizing user experience and recommend right chart types / objects that best suit the business requirements.
- Create ad-hoc reporting based on business needs.
- 2+ years experience working with Business Intelligence and Data Visualizations, Tableau, Power BI.
- UI/UX expertise in designing dashboards using appropriate Tableau charts / graph types for the business requirements.
- Experience in providing presentations and working with clients on the best way to display information (visually appealing reports and dashboards including graphs/charts).
- Tableau server configuration experience.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL including query tuning for performance.
- Experience working with Data Extracts.
- Familiarity of Row-level Security implementations.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good multitasking skills.
- Fluent English.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment and communication with the Client’s teams worldwide
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in world-known and successful company
- coaching by CTO office and opportunity to grow into Splunk, Zoomdata, Power BI
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions (more experienced Tableau developer could be in any other international location)