BPA Support Engineer for Ciklum (Kyiv)
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for Support Engineer to join our Applications team in Kyiv on a full-time basis. Within a large Ciklum family, we are a team of talented specialists of different levels and background. We share values of mutual trust, transparency and initiative.
- Incident management / problem management
- 1st line support of entire systems stack of the company
- Participation in SDLC stages: Identifying current needs, testing, maintenance
- Service catalogue / ITSM implementation
- Provide reliable resolution of critical and high impact problems for customers
- Assist in the maintenance of user manuals and guidelines
- Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant field.
- CRM/ERP/HR systems support is preferred.
- Knowledge of SQL and script languages.
- Experience in software development will be an advantage.
- Data driven, analytical mind and excellent problem solving skills
- BS+ in Computer Science or related discipline
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- SDLC knowledge
- Ability to analyze the problems and solutions
- Facilitation and elicitation skills
- ITSM and Service Catalogue implementation experience is a plus
- Written English
What's in it for you
- Opportunity to work with leading platforms: SalesForce, Oracle, Microsoft, GSuit, etc.
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentationApply via site