BPA support intern for Ciklum (Kyiv)
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for BPA support intern to join our Applications team. Within a large Ciklum family, we are a team of talented specialists of different levels and background. We share values of mutual trust, transparency and initiative.
- Provide user support and troubleshoot problems in local systems.
- Investigate application problems (a log file) and diagnose root causes.
- Monitor issues from start to resolve. Escalate unresolved problems to higher level of support.
- Cooperate closely with internal teams.
- University degree or student of senor courses.
- 1 year of experience in First/Second-level application support for local systems.
- Knowledge of SDLC.
- Knowledge of SQL and database fundamentals.
- Experience with application log investigations and interpretations. Knowledge of vi
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to analyze problems and solutions.
- English upper-intermediate level.
- Knowledge of ITIL foundation.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, CRM systems.
- Open mindset, friendly, highly motivated.
- Strong technical skills.
- Ready to collaboration and a good team player.
- Drive for continuous improvement and growth as a professional.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work closely with operations and development teams.
- Stress resistance.
What's in it for you
- Opportunity to work with leading platforms: SalesForce, Oracle, Microsoft, GSuit, etc.
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentationApply via site