Branch Manager for Ciklum (Dnipro)
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
We are looking for a talented Branch Manager to assign and direct all work performed in Ciklum Dnipro branch and to supervise all areas of operation.
As a BM you will provide sound leadership for the branch. You will oversee branch personnel, supervise branch operations, and ensure efficient operation on a day-to-day basis. You will aim at improving productivity and streamlining branch activities to maximize results and achieve peak performance levels. You will be responsible for total branch performance in accordance with company policy and procedures. You will foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation.
The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievement.
- Lead branch personnel to leverage location growth opportunities
- Support implementation of Sales plan, host customer site visits
- Assisting in resolving customer problems related to regional office as needed
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Complying with all applicable laws and regulations for the industry within your state
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and facilitate growth
- Responsible for local business operation
- Participate in evaluating employee performance and providing feedback and coaching as needed
- Recognize employee achievements and encouraging excellence in the work environment
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
- Assessing market conditions and identifying opportunities
- Organizing marketing activities and events for the branch
- Increasing brand awareness for the company within the community
- Coordinating with other branches to share knowledge, plan promotional activities, or achieve goals
- Maintain, manage and monitor all customer related operational issues
- Ambitions and ability to meet sales targets and production goals
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results driven and customer focused
- Leadership and human resources management skill
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Client video presentationApply via site