Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Branch Manager to join Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
Branch Manager is the most senior role in the Branch, that provides strategic and operational support to Sales and Business parts of organization. It defines and acts within a Branch strategy, based on inputs from Sales regions and centralized Operations.
The area of coverage: Dnipro and Lviv Ciklum branches with the primary location in Dnipro office.
- Work with Sales Region (CMs) sponsors to support success of their regional strategies
- Support Revenue, GM%, AR% annual regional targets on a Branch level
- Define and implement Branch growth strategy, as a blend of regional strategies
- Support Sales in landing opportunities in a Branch
- Support AMs in implementing Account Plans in a Branch Key responsible for CSAT in Branch
- Support the Client Success in Branch Positive impact on GM% and EBITDA (SGA) through local cost control
- Cooperate with Delivery key stakeholders
- Coordinate operations in Branch around Account Plans
- Request services from Service Centers to support business needs within internal OLAs
- Coordinate local PR / GR / CSR
- Identify and timely escalate local business / operational risks
- Senior person in region for internal stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience in management, finance, sales or relevant business role
- Previous experience within international and high paced environment
- Proven track record of good performance
- Good understanding of IT business specific
- Understanding of industry/location laws and regulations
- Strong communication skills
- A drive to reach sales and service goals
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Advanced level of English
What's in it for you
- Working in a creative and dynamic team environment
- Great opportunities for career and professional growth globally
- Possibilities to work in a big and successful company (Best IT Employer 2010)
- Long-term full-time employment
Client video presentation