Ciklum is looking for a Branch Manager to join our team full-time in Bucarest / Romania.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Branch Manager, you become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Ciklum Client.
You will take the role of a leader that trustfully supports and empowers people to enable value generation for CN`s clients through the development of local teams, driving service excellence and fostering a positive working environment.
We are working in an agile environment and this role requires close cooperation with other departments in CN to ensure the successful leadership, operations, and brand awareness in the region. This, to accelerate CN’s position as an engineering company for our clients and employer of choice for our people.
You will be an inspiring and motivating leader, creating an esteeming culture, a confident decision-maker and an excellent budget manager, helping our business, our people, and our clients to succeed in their endeavours.
Location: Bucharest and surrounding areas, commutable to our offices. Part home based and travelling as needed.
- Provide cross-functional leadership to teams assigned within territory in order to sustain smooth business operations
- Continue to build on the existing culture of enthusiastic, appreciative and trusting collaboration
- Define and implement the growth strategy for the branch, as a blend of regional strategies
- Contribute your ideas, develop and coordinate local activities
- Identify and timely escalate local business / operational risks
- Request services from Service Centres to support business needs within internal service-level agreements.
- Support sales in winning opportunities local to the branch
- Cooperate with key stakeholders in the delivery department Support revenue and annual regional targets on a branch level
- Other tasks that may be defined later on in addition to the above-mentioned responsibilities
- Several years of experience in leadership, finance, sales or other relevant business or administrative role
- Enjoy working with and inspiring people, empathetic, trusting leadership culture
- Experience in service industry is preferred, IT would be a plus
- Proven track record of leading cross-functional teams
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Understanding of industry/location laws and regulations
- Strong communication skills
- A drive to reach commercial and service goals
- Ready and willing to travel for business as required
- Advanced level of English – Written and Spoken.
Reporting structure: You will report directly to our COO.
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance and Mental Health programs. We also provide you with meal vouchers to fuel your mind and body
- Development as a mindset: every month, you can spend half of the day (paid hours) on hands-on exercises and your skills development
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Pluralsight licences, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-sight in Bucharest. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just dont miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
In Romania, we are represented by CN Group, a Ciklum company acquired in 2021. By working with us, you can seize global opportunities, 20 years of experience in various domains, a caring attitude and incredible team spirit. Together we will grow our business in Romania and globally!
Be bold, not bored!
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.