Branch IT Support Engineer for Ciklum (Malaga)
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for driven and successful Branch IT Support Engineer to join our team in Spain (Malaga) office.
It is a position for young, energetic, self-organized and highly motivated talents who would like to develop their career in a big international IT company.
- Service Desk System tickets management
- Daily users support of hardware/software issues
- Assistance to Infrastructure Engineers in setup/maintenance of servers and network equipment
- Cooperation with Procurement in terms of delivery and logistics
- Negotiation with IT service providers
- Cooperation with remote IT Support Team on IT projects
- Control of technical side of branch relocation to the other premises
- Update IT processes according to details of office workflows
- IT Stock management
- Performing hardware/software inventories and keeping this information actual
- Education – higher
- Experience on similar (IT support) position from 2 years
- Knowledge of Windows 7-10, Mac OS X, MS Office 2007-2016
- Knowledge of Google Apps, Active Directory, GPO, networking, good knowledge of IT hardware
- Understanding of ITIL principles
- English – upper-intermediate
- High level of communication is a must
- Calm, responsible, initiative, self-organized, eager to learn
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- A lot of various technical seminars
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentationApply via site