On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a BSP Engineer to join the UA team on a full-time basis.
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
Client is a leading 4G/5G RAN hardware and software vendor, as well as a Fixed Wireless network densification solution provider, with an expansive portfolio of indoor and outdoor products.
Client is looking for a team of experienced developers who could also contribute to architectural discussions; proactive people, who would be more than just executors and would help to establish new technologies. Team would help with both maintenance and new development inside ecosystem 5G; migrating from server based development to cloud; splitting monolith to microservices.
- Writing board support packages for new HW and support existing BSPs
- Lead HW/SW integration
- Creation and maintenance of SW infrastructure: adaptation of new Linux and other operating systems (OS) distributions for per requirements, changing OSs to support specific products requirements and performance improvement
- Development of infrastructure-level applications
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- 7+ years of experience with Linux kernel and internals
- Proven skills and ability to develop new BSPs including boot loaders (board bring up)
- Excellent familiarity with Linux internals (kernel space) and Linux ecosystem
- Knowledge of device driver’s development, especially network drivers
- Graduate of a well-known university with honors
- Experience with x86 architecture and PCIe bus
- Experience with fast packet processing technologies (VPP, ODP, DPDK, etc.)
- Experience with Dockers, Kubernetes and other cloud technologies
- Autonomy and ability to work without supervision
- a self-driven person who can initiate new ideas
- curious mind and willingness to work with client in consultative manner to find areas to improve
- at least Intermediate English
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- A Centre of Excellence is ultimately a community that allows you to improve yourself and have fun. Our centres of excellence (CoE) bring together all Ciklumers from across the organization to share best practices, support, advice, industry knowledge and to create a strong community
- Close cooperation with client
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement