Business Analyst for Ciklum (Kyiv)
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a driven and successful Business Analyst to join our Business Process Automation team in Kyiv office.
It is a position for self-organized, assiduous and highly motivated talents who would like to develop their career in a big international IT company.
- Communication with the Client and implementation team
- Develop, document and prioritize business requirements, develop new business models and expanded capabilities
- Project Management and Reporting according to Governance and Project Management frameworks
- Ensure smooth migration from existing systems to newly implemented
- Support business and processes transformation, lead the change management and user training
- Drive user acceptance testing and readiness activities for the assigned process areas during deployment and adoption
- Identify risk and potential mitigation based on domain expertise
- Define and implement process improvements on key initiatives
- Continuous review/improvement of business processes
- Support system integration processes, data analysis, cleaning and validation
- Support business processes configuration in the systems
- Contribute to IT solutions architecture
- Minimum 4-5 years of proven experience in business analyses, project management, business process optimization; performance measurement;
- internal audit or internal control in large corporate business or consulting (Big 4)
- Budgeting and management reporting experience is a must
- System implementation, employee training and change management experience
- Strong experience in internal system deployment
- Experience in business processes and user migration to the new system
- High proficiency, clear communication, ability to navigate political landscapes, change management
- HR, ERP solutions experience is a plus
- Fluent English (speaking and writing)
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Data analytical skills, Research skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentationApply via site