Business Analyst for Ciklum Compliance Department (Kyiv)
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for Business Analyst to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
The purpose of the role will be to support the business projects with requirements gathering and analysis, risk register maintenance, business processes description, reports and presentations to various levels of senior leaders. The role is based in Compliance Department but requires smooth and efficient coordination across various other Ciklum departments and functions.
- supports the business projects with requirements gathering, analysis, prioritization, assessment
- performs risk assessment: identifying, evaluating and monitoring risk areas across the company
- estimates trends based on mathematical analysis, statistical models
- facilitates and coordinates the enterprise risk assessments (interviews, focus groups, meetings with stakeholders)
- maintains the risk register and other risk management documentation
- develops dashboards and analytic management reports based on business needs
- participates in projects related to Compliance initiatives
- collects, researches (statistic, analytics) and represents data on business needs
- assists with the maintenance of ISO certifications
- participates in business processes description
- creates and updates business documentation (Policies, Procedures)
- experience in business analysis within business projects
- experience in enterprise risk analysis
- strong analytical skills: gather and analyse information; synthesize diverse information; collect and research data; estimate trends based on statistical / mathematical models
- understanding of business analysis concepts, tools, models, methodologies
- attention to details, design thinking
- highly skilled in MS Excel ( ability to create macros is a plus )
- working knowledge of risk management standards ( ISO 31000, ISO 31010 ), business analysis standards ( BABOK, PMI-BA )
- ability to make credible and articulate presentations (MS PowerPoint) to various levels of senior management
- ability to analyse large amounts of data in strict time constraints and summarize the key outcomes to stakeholders
- experience in business processes description (BPMN)
- experience in business documentation creating and maintenance (Policies, Procedures)
- strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with all levels of the organization, working knowledge of effective interviews techniques
- certifications ( CBAP, CCBA, CCBAE, PMI-PBA ) is a plus
- fluent English
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentationApply via site