Ciklum is a leading global digital services and software engineering company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations. Headquartered in the UK, we unite 3,500+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
We are enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names and platforms in the digital economy. Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible and join the global projects redefining industries.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Business Analyst to join our team on a full-time basis.
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
Our client is working on B2C solution in the i-gaming industry. Our client owns several online gambling sites with the modern player in focus from Europe and Asia. Our client has vision on how to take global leadership and change the competitive landscape for Game Studios, Game Operators and Lead Generation.
- Help defining business needs and goals. Outline stakeholders’ impact and their outlook on the project and teams
- Collaborate proactively with business stakeholders, project managers, and teams to reach a common understanding of the solution to address the needs. Manage requirements communication considering the project’s specifics and stakeholders’ preferences. Moderate meetings and workshops
- Manage solution scope, detect and track changes. Manage requirements related conflicts and issues up to resolution
- Prioritize requirements and manage their allocation. Define quality attributes (nonfunctional requirements) including external interfaces and constraints
- Evaluate business analysis processes and continuously improve them. Follow requirements lifecycle processes
- Monitor solution implementation and conduct internal and external solution acceptance. Manage solution acceptance criteria
- Care about continuous improvement of customer satisfaction
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Clear understanding of principles and specifics of software development methodologies
- Knowledge of business analysis activities and techniques
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (at least JIRA & Confluence)
- Knowledge of prototyping tools
- IT industry experience: 1 year or more, including collaboration with clients abroad
- Experience in business analysis or product management: 1 year or more, including defining solutions from idea to production
- Experience in Agile methodologies: 1 year or more
- Master degree or higher (in Computer Science or similar)
- Business education
- Good knowledge in at least one Business Domain: gambling, online gaming, finance, online payment, accounting
- Knowledge in product management best practices
- One of the following (desirable): IIBA CCBA, OMG UML, OMG BPMN, PMI-PBA
- Systems thinking and functional decomposition skills
- Strong analytical skills to make a critical assessment of the information from numerous sources
- Modeling skills to represent requirements information in graphical form
- Setting clear goals and priorities. Time-management, ability to handle multi-tasking activities and prioritization
- High flexibility. Ability to modify approach as per changing stakeholders, conditions, circumstances and feedback. Quick learning
- Good communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Self-confidence. Ability to accept criticism for continuous improvement
What's in it for you
- Ability to work on challenging projects, deal with complex solutions
- Nicely designed, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere that creates good working conditions
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
Client video presentation