On behalf of Lottoland, Ciklum is looking for a Business Analyst to join Malaga team on full-time basis.
Lottoland introduced a completely different product with a unique customer experience, huge pay-outs and more choice. Millions of customers worldwide have the chance to win astronomical and record-breaking amounts, by betting on the world’s biggest and most exciting lotteries, plus we offer scratch cards, instant games, casino games and sports betting.
As a Business Analyst you’re a facilitator, investigator and fact checker; finding gaps and working closely with the Product Manager and Product Owner to determine scope and requirements and ultimately, ensuring the resulting product is fit-for-purpose.
With your design/solution experience, you ensure the right questions are asked and advise/support on requirements analysis, minimum viable product, user stories, and prioritisation to bring more value to our end users.
We’re looking for an experienced Core Platform Business Analyst with a can-do attitude and curiosity for learning. You’re a humble achiever that gets things done, collaborates well and demonstrates ownership. You love digging into problems, take in lots of information and quickly make sense of it, to ensure that we have what’s needed to deliver the right solutions.
Reporting to the Product Manager you will be working closely with our Core Product domain as well as with key stakeholders within Lottoland, plus third-party providers. You will contribute to the core roadmap, interpret and generate detailed product requirements, create customer journey models for key user flows (e.g., registration), support the team throughout implementation and sign off process, support operational and commercial teams post the launch. Your main goal is to allow our international customers to enjoy Lottoland’s products by providing a seamless user experience across registration, KYC, compliance/safer gambling requirements and login.
Your focus is more tactical and detail-oriented; the Product Managers support you on the high level and strategic parts and the Product Owners liaise directly with the development teams to make your requirements become a reality. You have a solid technical understanding, and we can count on you to ensure nothing important is missed.
With you on the team, we can be sure that we have the right requirements and deliver a product that it is fit-for-purpose and delivers value, quickly. It’s about continuous improvement not delayed perfection.
- Create and document detailed requirements from liaising with different stakeholders including UX, Architecture, Delivery to ensure development without delays due to missing information or artefacts
- Collaborate with the Product Owner on writing and/or reviewing user stories and clarification of the business requirements when needed
- Partner with the PO to guide the dev team; communicate the product vision and help the team understand the requirements, flow, complexity, and dependencies.
- Work with stakeholders where required to review the software as it develops e.g. walkthroughs and other testing activities, ensuring that the project meets all the specified requirements.
- Contribute to domain success by building strong bond between business and development team, empowering development team by setting business context
- Assist with go live preparations e.g. organizing the testing with internal/external resources, assuring efficient communication between providers and the development team
- Document new product features and write user manuals
- Collaborate with data analysists to assess impact of a problem and measure delivered solution success
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks etc.
- Ensure deliveries are fit-for-purpose and ready-to-use (including troubleshooting guides, rollout plans and dependencies management)
- Live the company values and behaviours (Genuine, Resilience, Ownership & Working Together)
Measures of Success
- Demonstrated alignment with strategy & roadmap
- Demonstrated consistency in quality and complete requirements and use cases for initiatives/ tickets
- Requirements are easily understood
- Detailed documentation provided for all initiatives
- Consistently meets working internal & external commitments (or proactively communicates & agrees change)
- Measurements of success in place for all work prior
- Success measured for work
- Aligned and demonstrating Lottoland values and behaviours
- A positive qualitative 360-degree feedback assessment (quarterly)
- 3-5 years + Business Analysis/Product Owner experience
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written (English)
- Experience gathering and analysing requirements and planning
- Technical understanding and background in core platform, wallet and/or compliance
- Agile understanding and way of working
- A flexible, can-do and growth-oriented mindset
- Action-oriented, proactive and trusted to deliver
- Good stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Focused on continual delivery and not delayed perfection
- Ability to leverage data and insights + understand and represent the customer
- Gaming Sector experience
- Scrum/ agile experience
- Worked with OKRs (Objectives and Key Results)
What's in it for you
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals
- An open culture defined by passion for developing software, fun and mutual respect.
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and progressive career paths
- Competitive salary
- Wellbeing support services
- Flexible working hours
- Tailored relocation packages to meet your needs to support your transition