NovaFori delivers marketplace technology to enterprise size customers for commodity, financial predominately B2B environments. It counts amongst its customers Christies, Leaseplan, Lloyd’s of London, and other worldwide recognized brands.
If you are passionate about creating great software and want to work somewhere where a blind insistence on suits, tidy haircuts and lumbering bureaucracy is actively shunned in favor of pragmatic focus on being effective and doing things well then NovaFori could be the place for you.
On behalf of NovaFori, Ciklum is looking for a Business Analyst to join our Malaga team on a full-time basis.
Working within NovaFori, a company that delivers marketplace technology to enterprise size customers for commodity, financial, predominately B2B environments. It counts amongst its customers Christie’s, CarNext, Lloyd’s of London, and other worldwide-recognised brands.
If you are passionate about creating great software and want to work somewhere, which favours pragmatic focus on being effective and doing things well, then NovaFori could be the place for you.
To be successful in this role you will need excellent communication skills and be able to build trusting relationships across internal and external stakeholders. You will be responsible for working with Product Owners and development teams to define and document solutions.
We’re a growing organisation and we ask everyone to roll their sleeves up and get on with what needs doing, regardless of their role. However, in general, you will be:
- Assisting the Product Owner to ensure epics, features and user stories are clearly communicated and can be estimated and worked on by development teams
- Collaborating with development teams to further refine user stories and acceptance criteria, including identifying technical, unspoken and non-functional requirements
- Gathering and generating insights to advocate data-driven recommendations
- Signing off on working software and demonstrating it to internal & external clients and stakeholders
- Providing business analysis support to the Product Owner, business sponsors, SMEs and testers
- Discovering the root cause(s) of pain points and turning problem areas into business opportunities for improvement & enhancement
- Use proven tools and techniques such as Impact Maps, Story Maps, user process flows, Kano and MoSCoW methods, to develop, document and prioritise epic and feature requirements
- Mapping, analysing and validating information flows and user journeys within our platforms and software
- Facilitating workshops with a wide range of attendees at all levels of seniority
- Questioning everything, the delivery of business value, in line with business’ needs and “big picture” goals
- Sharing knowledge and expertise across teams
We know that the role of Business Analyst can differ across organisations but we expect you to be able to articulate how you’ve done these things at previous organisations.
- You can demonstrate experience of working with Agile engineering teams to successfully deliver software
- Have excellent communication skills and are able to clearly articulate your ideas; from both a technical and a business point of view
- Have a strong focus on high-quality customer experience with both the client and their customer
- Can demonstrate outstanding analytical ability and demonstrable experience of solving complex problems and issues
- Proven experience of the ability to manage and resolve conflict with stakeholders
- Experience in driving continuous improvement and innovation within and across teams
- 4+ years’ experience in similar role with demonstrable experience in product management or business analysis
- Educated to degree level or equivalent work experience
- Professional certification in business analysis, agile methodologies or project management (e.g. IIBA, CSPO, Prince2)
- Experience with Digital eCommerce projects and luxury brands
What's in it for you
- Job opportunity where you can apply your skills and grow professionally in an incredible team
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities within a successful growing company
- Unique working environment, with cool and nicely located offices, with warm atmosphere which creates positive working conditions
- Competitive salary
- Long-term employment with 23 working days paid vacation and other social benefits