Business Analyst for Key Travel (Kyiv)
Key Travel is a Travel Management Company specialising in the not-for-profit sector. Our clients are charities (aid, development, medical relief, environment or education), religious organisations and public sector organisations such as Universities. Key Travel is a forward-thinking organisation in the midst of positive change having the cool professional growing team.
On behalf of Key Travel, Ciklum is looking for Business Analyst to join Kiev team on full-time basis.
We are looking for a passionate, energetic, self-driven candidate to successfully deliver what the client expect to achieve as their business goals.
You will be responsible for Identify root cause and frame the business problem, find out the optimal way to leverage market opportunity, define the best solution from alternatives. Lead solution scope management to ensure that final result covers Client business needs.
- Gather business requirements via communicating with client
- Document requirements in a form of user stories/epics
- Communicate with client regarding priorities of the features
- Perform impact analysis of the changes introduced to project scope
- Conduct scope change-management process
- 3+ years in business analyst
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal, English and Ukrainian)
- Familiar with PMBoK, BABoK, Agile, Scrum
- Knowledge/experience with BPMN, UML, IDEF0 would be a plus
- Strong stakeholder and requirement gathering skills
- Should be able to go to business trips (UK)
- Strong hands-on experience with Jira, Confluence, MS-Word, Visio
- Pragmatic, solution driven person
- Getting things done
- Proficient communication skills
- Flexible & Dynamic
What's in it for you
- Very close cooperation with client
- Obtain deep experience in travel business domain
- Participation in big and challenging project with complex requirements’ interdependencies
- Continuous self-improvement