Ampard Ltd is a Swiss start-up in the domain of management of distributed renewable power plants and demand response. Since 2011 they develop and market AMPARD — an Energy Management System for distributed energy systems. Their customers are in Switzerland and abroad. AMPARD allows optimized control of renewable assets and storage systems, creation of virtual power plants as well as integration of other devices for demand response. The existing solution is recognized as being at the forefront of the worldwide innovation. Ampard Ltd is dynamically growing in Switzerland, Germany and other key markets.
On behalf of Peeeks, Ciklum is looking for a Business Analyst/Project Manager to join Lviv team on a full-time basis.
Main idea of this position is to become a liaison between Business side (Product Managers, External customers etc.) and Development team in order to have a close cooperation for supporting all projects from idea to production which is not limited to BA activities but also involves PM work.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Can we wake you up for a mix of cloud computing, data streams, distributed systems, IoT and smart optimization technologies? Then we’d love to hear from you! At Peeeks we connect tens of thousands energy devices to the real-time energy markets. We design, build and operate our platform based on AWS cloud services and develop in Java and Python. Peeeks has a software team based in Lviv, Ukraine. We are currently looking for a skilled Java developer to expand our team in Lviv.
- Clearly identify and define business needs and goals.
- Collaborate proactively with Product Managers, CTO, and development team to reach a common understanding of the solution to address the needs.
- Manage requirements communication considering the project’s specifics and stakeholders’
- Manage solution scope, detect and track changes and there requests. Manage solution acceptance criteria.
- Prioritize tasks and requirements and manage their allocation.
- Interact with Product Managers on project status, planning and estimated delivery date.
- Monitor, track and control solution implementation and conduct internal and external solution acceptance.
- Evaluate business analysis processes and continuously improve them.
- Excellent communication and team-player abilities.
- Structured personality.
- Experience in business analysis and / or project management.
- Experience in Agile methodologies.
- Clear understanding of principles and specifics of software development methodologies.
- Knowledge of business process optimization and modelling approaches.
- Experience in collaboration with remote teams in different locations / countries.
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (JIRA & Confluence).
What's in it for you
- International and enthusiastic team with a start-up mindset, building great things together!
- Room for self-development
- All the hardware and software that you need
- Regular team activities, trips, drinks
- A competitive salary
- Employment type: Fulltime