Ciklum is looking for a Business Architecture Lead, Financial Services to join our team full-time in the United Kingdom.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
A major Ciklum client is currently building a new digital financial services organization that offers smart financial solutions for the Middle Eastern market.
The role of the business architect is diverse, but the main intention is to align strategic objectives and tactical demands. The responsibilities also include (but are not limited to) operating and business model analysis, synergizing with other business entities, developing capability maps and other artifacts, and assisting in the technology enablement of core capabilities and value streams.
About the Project:
You’ll be a part of an innovative digital banking product. The bank is pioneering new horizons for customers with a core mission to create a more financial literate society that can succeed in a thriving economy. This will be achieved by introducing smart financial solutions.
We will accelerate digitization and help to reach a cashless society. Providing financial solutions across industry value chains, we aim to support the growth of all sectors of the economy. Facilitating banking access to segments traditionally considered of high risk, we aim to promote financial inclusion. Using continuous Data Analysis into our AI Engine and our PFM solution, we will help our customers better spend and save money.
- Lead the design and implementation of a business architecture blueprint that aligns with business strategy
- Enabling the delivery of the business process management lifecycle and streamlining processes to improve customer outcomes and reduce costs
- Create capability models and develop solutions for process improvement, system enhancement, and operations efficiency
- Communicating the business model and roadmap to business stakeholders and executives
- Actively mitigate delivery risks and resolve critical issues and execute against multiple contending priorities simultaneously
- Business Architecture Business Case: The business case provides the more in-depth qualitative and quantitative benefits of business architecture
- Business Architecture Framework: A business architecture framework is a encapsulation of scope, depth, and range of activities, outcomes, and deliverables
- Business Capabilities Map: A multi-level decomposition of what your business does
- Value Streams: End-to-end flows aimed at delivering value to a stakeholder
- Process Maps: More detailed maps linked to the Value Streams
- Systems, IT services, and Applications: An inventory of the IT landscape to juxtapose against capabilities and value streams
- Business Information Models: An inventory of the business landscape
- Org Context: Implementation of the capabilities map and value streams
- 10+ years of experience in digital transformation and / or business analysis space
- Experience in consulting environment leading complex transformation programs is preferred
- Deep understanding of business models applied in the financial services domain
- Strong expertise in lean implementation
- Track record of completed change management projects working directly with the board level
- Business thinking and highly strategic in order to define practical solutions that align with corporate strategy
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to negotiate, collaborate and influence at all levels
- Ability to plan, direct and coordinate work while adapting rapidly to shifting priorities
What's in it for you
- Possibility to strategically influence the development of a large-scale international business
- At Ciklum you will build your career in a proven successful high growth company with unique service offering on the market
- You will challenge conventional ways of working
- You will be a part of a learning ecosystem with access to training and self-development opportunities
- You will join a culture with a strong social responsibility
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.