Ciklum is looking for a Business Development Director to join our team full-time in the USA.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
You will be adept at identifying market/customer demand that aligns with our services and stimulating client interest. An exceptional networker and communicator, you will have a demonstrable track record in facilitating early-stage discussions and progressing them from prospect to close. You will be confident in delivering client pitches, supporting verticalized sales leads in pursuits and possess strong commercial and contractual acumen.
You will be part of a high performing sales team and will be supported by our in-house lead generation and marketing teams but are also expected to generate own leads if needed to meet targets.
- Develop and implement new client acquisition strategies to maintain Ciklum’s revenue growth in the US
- Develop relationships with key buyers and decision makers, (“C suite”) at target clients, identifying opportunities that match with our solutions stimulating client interest
- Lead and deliver early-stage discussions/pitches, developing them into meaningful opportunities
- Research, develop and maintain strategic target account list
- Develop and follow account-based marketing strategies
- Assume leadership role in proposal kick-off, storyboard and win theme sessions, overseeing proposals and other bid materials
- Lead opportunities through all stages of the sales process – from prospect to signature (maintaining lead position through transition to “account management)
- Support vertical sales leads in strategic sales pursuits
- Ensure pipeline quality and quantity in CRM and follow the Ciklum’s sales process
- Achieving quarterly KPIs and metrics
- Building compelling value propositions, (content and materials) which support the business development process
- Train, inspire and upskill the practice so as to better equip it to win future deals
- Evangelizing Ciklum through whitepapers, events and seminars
- At least 10 years of experience in selling technology solutions / IT services with an expert understanding of sales best practice and a client focused outlook
- Proven track record of success in selling high value complex deals to various market verticals (HiTech, Fintech, MedTech preferably) with an established network of clients and contacts
- Possess significant experience in bid campaign management from opportunity identification through to project delivery and able to demonstrate the ability to take a lead role in opportunity qualification, win strategies, commercials and solutioning
- Excellent presentation skills, both verbally and written with a proven track record in own personal sales results
- Expertise in interacting with C-Level Executives, convey the value proposition of the Ciklum suite of services, and explain in clear terms how Ciklum can help the C-Level executive execute on his/her business strategy
- Strong commercial and contractual acumen
- Experienced working in a dynamic, fast paced, matrix structured, highly rewarding sales environment
- Entrepreneurial, high energy, sales oriented, resilient, tenacious, and experienced
- Ambitious, highly motivated and results driven but also collaborative in nature
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence both internally and with our clients
- Is a leader, strategic thinker, confident who acts decisively utilizing initiative knowledge, judgement and initiative
- Can work autonomously, without close supervision, and mature enough to take responsibility
- Acts as a team player with highly developed communication skills
- Committed to timely delivery of financial results
What's in it for you
- At Ciklum you will build your career in a proven successful high growth company with unique service offering on the market
- Attractive performance based incentive plan
- You will challenge conventional ways of working
- You will be a part of a learning ecosystem with access to training and self-development opportunities
- You will join a culture with a strong social responsibility
- You will be part of a creative and dynamic team that works to the highest ethical standards
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.