Ciklum is looking for a Business Development Director to join our team full-time in the USA.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
You will assume responsibility for seeking out and identifying new opportunities, building pipeline and delivering against a sales target with quality, profitable and sustainable wins. An exceptional networker and communicator, you will have a demonstrable track record in facilitating early-stage discussions and progressing them from prospect to close. Establishing and nurturing strong relationships is key as you work to understand the clients’ business, the market they operate within and the challenges they face to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these.
- Develop and implement new client acquisition strategies to maintain Ciklum’s revenue growth in the US
- Develop relationships with key buyers and decision makers, (“C suite”) at target clients, identifying opportunities that match with our solutions stimulating client interest
- Lead and deliver early-stage discussions/pitches, developing them into meaningful opportunities
- Research, develop and maintain strategic target account list
- Assume leadership role in proposal kick-off, storyboard and win theme sessions, overseeing proposals and other bid materials
- Lead opportunities through all stages of the sales process – from prospect to signature (maintaining lead position through transition to “account management)
- Support vertical sales leads in strategic sales pursuits
- Ensure pipeline quality and quantity in CRM and follow the Ciklum’s sales process
- Building compelling value propositions, (content and materials) which support the business development process
- Evangelizing Ciklum through whitepapers, events and seminars
- At least 8 years of experience in selling complex software development services with an expert understanding of sales best practice and a client focused outlook
- Experience in software product engineering area is highly preferred
- Proven track record of success in selling high value complex deals to various market verticals (Consumer Markets, Retail, Media, BFSI / Fintech, Igaming, ISVs etc) with an established network of clients and contacts
- Possess significant experience in bid campaign management from opportunity identification through to project delivery and able to demonstrate the ability to take a lead role in opportunity qualification, win strategies, commercials and solutioning
- Consultative sales expert
- Expertise in interacting with C-Level Executives, convey the value proposition of the Ciklum suite of services, and explain in clear terms how Ciklum can help the C-Level executive execute on his/her business strategy
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, Multisport cards, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.