Ciklum is looking for an experienced and dynamic Business Development Executive that will be focused on supporting our sales team in the US.
Ideal candidate is a gifted and talented hunter that will be engaged in sales operations support and identifying new client prospects that can effectively listen, learn and convey the right message to the target audience.
Since 2002, Ciklum have engineered technology that redefines industries and shapes the way we live. We specialize in helping our clients build digital products, platforms and data architecture; seamlessly integrating into existing infrastructure. We’re more than just engineers – we navigate complex programs, manage multiple teams and deliver successful outcomes with our differentiated professionals.
With more than 30% year on year growth, Ciklum has over 4000 highly skilled engineers based in delivery centers located in the UK, Southern and Eastern Europe, Latin America and India. We also have local consulting, technology and delivery capabilities in our offices across Europe, Asia and the US.
- Support the business development team in accelerating sales cycle and extending reach into target accounts
- Support demand generation to uncover and create new opportunities which result in closed business
- Administrating the Salesforce CRM and contracting process
- Conduct his/her own research of the US market through public media and other tools
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop relationships with stakeholders
- Connecting with prospects using phone and email (including cold calls/emails) and responding to inbound leads
- Several years of experience with inside sales or sales development role, preferably in IT services industry
- Knowledge of the IT services market in the US
- Strong commercial and contractual acumen
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high-volume environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Methodological and organized
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and independent
What's in it for you
- At Ciklum you will build your career in a proven successful high growth company with unique service offering on the market
- Attractive performance based incentive plan
- You will challenge conventional ways of working
- You will be a part of a learning ecosystem with access to training and self-development opportunities
- You will join a culture with a strong social responsibility
- You will be part of a creative and dynamic team that works to the highest ethical standards