Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Business Development Executive NORAM to join New York team on a full-time basis.
Self-motivated consultative sales executive who is willing to work in a fast-growing organization. Responsible for contributing to the growth in the Software Development, Big Data and Analytics, and Quality Assurance and Testing space. The ideal candidate should have an IT sales background in the professional services industry and experience in the three areas mentioned. Candidate should demonstrate the ability to prospect, qualify, propose, present and close opportunities by converting prospects into clients.
- Ability to work as an individual contributor selling to Fortune 2000 companies
- Experience selling into C-Level
- Proven experience in developing and selling large deals in the IT space of Consulting, Professional Services, Quality Assurance Testing using a global delivery model
- Experience in relationship management, revenue growth and client satisfaction
- Work in collaboration with a global work force converting sales leads into clients
- Define and run sales campaigns to generate leads building a well-qualified sales pipeline
- Demonstrate willingness to learn and improve knowledge in IT technology & services space
- A “Hunter” and skilled in Net-New account acquisition
- At least 5 years of consultative selling experience in Information Technology Services to Fortune 2000 companies
- At least 10 years of experience in direct sales & marketing
- Influential and viable relationships with IT decision makers in Fortune 2000 companies in the region
- Must have the ability to prospect, qualify, and capture new business opportunities building a properly producing sales pipeline
- Disciplined in sales forecasting, maintaining customer relationships and communication with internal stakeholders
- Consistently attaining quota of over $3M per annum
- Excellent verbal, written & presentation / communications skills
- Experience using Sales Force or similar CRM tool
- Candidates must be located in Texas region and are willing to travel.
Education & Qualification:
- Bachelor’s / Master – desirable
What's in it for you
- Great opportunities for career and professional growth in business development within global organization that provide IT services
- Possibility to make an impact, participate and lead complex transformational business development projects
- Work in dynamic, multicultural creative and supportive environment
- You can choose a home-based office format work to be more productive and agile
Client video presentation