Ciklum is a leading global digital services and software engineering company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations. Headquartered in the UK, we unite 3,500+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
We are enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names and platforms in the digital economy. Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible and join the global projects redefining industries.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a dynamic and experienced Business Development Manager with solid sales experience, who is motivated to grow our business in Germany, focused on the Large Cap and Upper Mittelstand sector. Your focus will be on generating and developing new clients for our services and supporting our accelerated growth plans. A specialized past experience in Automobile, Manufacturing, Retail or other industries is preferred.
You will be part of a high performing sales team in Germany and will be supported by our in-house lead generation and marketing teams but are also expected to generate your own leads if needed to meet targets.
Location: This role is based in Munich/Frankfurt and will involve travel to client sites in Germany.
- Identify opportunities to grow client accounts to fuel Ciklum’s growth in the region
- Develop account management strategies through Account Plans (hunting, farming, up-selling, cross-selling etc.)
- Manage client account(s) and build strong & sustainable long term client relationships
- Coordinate with internal Ciklum teams to deliver solutions that meet clients' needs
- Create, prioritise and manage strategic target account within a defined territory
- Liaise with Ciklum account partners and digital teams for effective collaboration on client account
- Achieve quarterly/annual targets for the client account(s)
- Keep a close eye on trends relevant to client industry & business to identify suitable opportunities
- Manage client escalations and provide help/support to team members by acting as a single point of contact
- Provide governance and delivery oversight for the client account(s)
- Create a sustainable and beneficial relationship with the client procurement department for deal pulling
- Solid experience of direct sales with prospective clients (hunting)
- Good experience in the German market for selling digital engineering and digital transformation
- Ability to work on targets and achieve them in an organized manner
- Fluent English and German speaker and strong written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills, both verbally and written with a proven track record in own personal sales results
- Ability to interact with C-Level Executives, convey the value proposition of the Ciklum suite of services, and explain in clear terms how Ciklum can help the C-Level executive execute on his/her business strategy
- Skilled at negotiating business term/contracts with line-of-business, senior management and/or C-level executive
- Background in Software, Consulting, Recruitment, or Outsourcing business is highly advantageous
- Experienced working in a dynamic, fast-paced often times stressful and highly rewarding sales environment
- Entrepreneurial, highly energetic, people and relationship-oriented
- Ambitious, highly motivated and results-driven but also collaborative in nature
- Ability to build strong relationships both internally and with our clients
- Working well autonomously and mature enough to take responsibility
- Acting as a Team player and having highly developed communication skills
- Very good negotiation, listening, communication (verbal & nonverbal), presentation and time management skills
What's in it for you
- Attractive compensation and incentive structure with opportunity to overachieve
- Fantastic growth opportunity in a focused sales team in Germany
- Opportunity to become a part of the fast-growing organization with possibility for international relocation
Client video presentation