Ciklum is a leading global digital services and software engineering company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations. Headquartered in the UK, we unite 3,500+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
We are enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names and platforms in the digital economy. Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible and join the global projects redefining industries.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a dynamic and experienced Business Development Manager with at least 5-7 years sales experience, that is motivated to grow our business in the US, focused on the fast growing SME sector. Your focus will be on generating and developing new clients for our services and supporting our accelerated growth plans.
You will be part of a high performing sales team in the US and will be supported by our in-house lead generation and marketing teams but are also expected to generate own leads if needed to meet targets.
- Generate new business opportunities and strategies to continue to fuel the Ciklum growth in the region
- Ability to quickly navigate the internal structure of Ciklum in order to bring together the most relevant team within Ciklum in order to meet the clients needs
- Ability to create a financial business case and present ROI back to customers and prospects
- Researching , prioritising and managing strategic target account lists within the USA
- Building new and existing account relationships at a C level, from prospecting through to deal closure
- Achieving quarterly KPIs and metrics
- Building content and materials which support the business development process
- Evangelizing Ciklum through events and seminars
- At least 5 years of experience of direct sales experience
- 1-2 years experience the US market for digital solutions and digital transformation
- Excellent presentation skills, both verbally and written with a proven track record in own personal sales results
- Ability to interact with C-Level Executives, convey the value proposition of the Ciklum suite of services , and explain in clear terms how Ciklum can help the C-Level executive execute on his/her business strategy
- Skilled at negotiating business term/contracts with line-of-business, senior management and/or C-level executive
- Background in Software, Consulting, Recruitment, or Outsourcing business is highly advantageous
- Experienced working in a dynamic, fast paced often times stressful and highly rewarding sales environment
- Entrepreneurial, high energy, sales oriented and experienced
- Ambitious, highly motivated and results driven but also collaborative in nature
- Ability to build strong relationships both internally and with our clients
- Can work autonomously, without close supervision, and mature enough to take responsibility
- Acts as a team player with highly developed communication skills
- Committed to timely delivery of financial results
What's in it for you
- Fantastic career opportunity in a 50 person competitive and strong International Sales Team
- Great earning potential for the entrepreneurial high performer
- Build your career in a proven successful high growth company with unique service offering on the market
Client video presentation