Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Senior BI Analyst to join the team on a full-time basis.
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
- Ciklum is being engaged by a $1bn+ UK organisation to support them in placing data at the core of their business.
- Our client has commissioned a project to define their data strategy from defining use cases, the architecture and technology landscape and developing a multi-year implementation roadmap. In parallel, they have requested a proof of value to be developed to demonstrate the power of data in decision making.
- As a member of the team you will support the programme lead and lead architect to define the client future state and build the proof of value.
- Responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of mission critical analytics solutions, using data visualization tools
- Helping in designing use cases and performance dashboards in scope of Data Strategy
- Responsible for implementation and development of data visualizations
- Responsible for designing data engineering structures necessary to support BI initiatives
- Responsible for data integration management between core business applications and data lakes, etc.
- Owns one or more key components of the infrastructure and works to continually improve it, identifying gaps and improving the platform’s quality, robustness, maintainability, and speed
- Cross-trains other team members on technologies being developed, while also continuously learning new technologies from other team members
- Interacts with engineering teams and ensures that solutions meet customer requirements
- 5+ years of experience within Business Intelligence or Data Science field with a focus on Data Visualization and Data Analytics
- 1+ years’ experience with Data Visualization tool – Power BI or Tableau
- 1+ years of experience in cloud data platforms (AWS, Azure)
- Good knowledge of data analysis in finance or marketing. Experience in BI consultancy for enterprise clients
- Experience coding in SQL
- Experience participating in an Agile software development team, e.g. SCRUM
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly and independently
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with supporting data scientists and complex statistical use cases highly desirable
- Experience in data science and machine learning
- Experience in CI/CD configuration
- Curious mind and willingness to work with client in consultivitive manner to find areas to improve
- Upper-Intermediate or Advanced English
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- A Centre of Excellence is ultimately a community that allows you to improve yourself and have fun. Our centres of excellence (CoE) bring together all Ciklumers from across the organization to share best practices, support, advice, industry knowledge and to create a strong community
- Close cooperation with client
- A constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
Client video presentation