Ciklum is a leading global digital services and software engineering company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations. Headquartered in the UK, we unite 3,500+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
We are enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names and platforms in the digital economy. Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible and join the global projects redefining industries.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for Business Intelligence Analyst to join our team.
The role of Business Analyst is to support the transformation and automation projects with Stakeholders’ requirements elicitation and analysis, cross-functional business processes description, reports and presentations to various levels of senior leaders. The role is based in GWFM office and requires smooth and efficient coordination across various other Ciklum departments and functions. We are looking for the business-oriented and results focused person, familiar with Stakeholder management and Process management approaches.
- Collaborates with multiple teams (onsite and virtual) and acts as a liaison between different business units in gathering requirements to be used in developing reports using business analytics tools used by the company
- Builds business dashboards, Business Presentations and reports
- Provides business recommendations to decision-makers
- Coordinates with different departments such as Accounting, Marketing, Sales, and Operations
- Develops processes KPIs, supports implementation and monitoring for Business Processes
- Prepares collateral materials for presenting processes to Business Functions
- Defines and recommends improvements in Business Processes
- Business-oriented and results focused
- Experience in Stakeholder Management
- Experience in business analysis within business projects
- Strong analytical skills: gather and analyse information; synthesize diverse information; collect and research data; estimate trends
- Understanding of business analysis concepts, tools, models, methodologies
- Attention to details, design thinking
- Ability to make credible and articulate presentations (MS PowerPoint) to various levels of senior management
- Ability to analyse large amounts of data in strict time constraints and summarize the key outcomes to stakeholders
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with all levels of the organization, working knowledge of effective interviews techniques
- Certifications ( CBAP, CCBA, CCBAE, PMI-PBA ) is a plus
- Fluent English
What's in it for you
- Working in a creative and dynamic team environment
- Great opportunities for career and professional growth globally
- Possibilities to work in a big and successful company (Best IT Employer 2010)
- Long-term full-time employment
Client video presentation