Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Senior BI Analyst to join the UA team on a full-time basis.
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
- The project is about Data Processing & Analytics, team will be using tools like: Azure Data Services (ADFv2, ADLS, Cosmos DB .), Azure Databricks, Spark, Python, SQL, Power BI. Team will be working closely with the Client’s Data & AI practice members.
- It is a great opportunity to learn Azure best practices. Working with UK’s No. 1 Azure development partner, developers will get further experience in using containers inside Azure, combined with Azure native PaaS components. Azure environments will be built according to best practices. Azure DevOps fully automated CI/CD will be built and utilised during the project. Fast paced, agile environment.
- Investigating business systems, taking a holistic view of the situation, including organisation structure and governance, key stakeholder needs and staffing issues as well as current processes and IT systems.
- Collecting requirements through standard techniques like document analysis, interviews, focus groups, workshops, customer journey and other process mapping and design thinking.
- Documenting business requirements using appropriate documentation standards.
- Working collaboratively internally and with clients to deliver chosen solutions.
- Working closely with clients, gathering requirements, and translating them
- Ingesting data from a variety of corporate data sources and performing required transformations in Power BI query editor
- Data modelling capabilities including designing effective BI data models in line with the Kimble methodology
- Developing calculations in DAX which are accurate and performant on large datasets
- Designing effective layouts using themes and report grids
- Utilising the navigation features in Power BI (e.g. bookmarks, drill-throughs) to guide readers through a compelling data-driven story
- Working with our clients to manage User Acceptance Testing (UAT) processes and fixing any defects identified
- Publishing reports via the Power BI service, managing them through distribution of apps and monitoring usage/data refreshes/security access
- 3+ years’ experience as a Business Intelligence developer using the Microsoft BI stack with a good knowledge of M query and Dax
- SQL skills for querying and creation of views/tables, functions and stored procedures
- Good foundation of design and build concepts for dashboards, reports and cubes using SQL, MDX, DAX, Power BI or other visualisation tools
- Articulate and document architectural solutions and processes
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with stakeholders
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure design and implementation
- Certifications (Non-essential but desirable): DP-900 Azure Data Fundamentals
- Experience in data science and machine learning
- Experience in Back End development and deployment
- Experience in CI/CD configuration
- Good knowledge of data analysis in enterprises
- Curious mind and willingness to work with client in consultivitive manner to find areas to improve
- Upper-Intermediate or Advanced English
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- A Centre of Excellence is ultimately a community that allows you to improve yourself and have fun. Our centres of excellence (CoE) bring together all Ciklumers from across the organization to share best practices, support, advice, industry knowledge and to create a strong community
- Close cooperation with client
- A constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
Client video presentation