Betsson team in Kyiv develops a payment system and payment solutions for our online entertainment system. Our platform supports various payment options such as VISA, Master Card, electronic wallets like PayPal, prepaid cards, bank transfers and many others. We build cloud-based solutions using the latest technologies for creating service-oriented solutions with lots of focus on transaction security and integrity. Betsson Group offers online gaming products to customers and partners all over the world and aims to deliver the best customer experience in the industry.
On behalf of Betsson Group, Ciklum is looking for Business Intelligence Specialist to the team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
You will be working in a squad of BI Developers, within the Data team, taking care of the full Data Product offered to various data consumers. The role will include work on new and existing BI dashboards and reports, extracting ad hoc data sets, as well as offering support to the Data product.
This role specifically will focus more on reporting/requests related to Payments data, and will play a key role to takeover existing reports from other departments into the central Data team Product.
- Work on projects that require development of Business Intelligence reports, dashboards, infographics, and related visuals
- Select the best data visualization technique based on the characteristics of underlying data in order to illustrate certainty, patterns or other statistical concepts that will guide decision-makers
- Complete ad-hoc report requests from business stakeholders leveraging BI tools
- Support the Data product consumers requesting help via the Data Service Desk or via other channels
- Work on internal BI projects such as data model improvements, and Qlik load performance enhancements
- Focus on improving current BI reporting tools from a visualization perspective
- Collaborate with stakeholders, business teams, and development teams to provide datadriven insight into the performance of the business, and what areas need improvement
- Investigate data issues and report findings to other development teams
- For all of the above listed responsibilities, focus will be given on the data product related to Payments
- Experience in Business Intelligence reporting
- Very good knowledge of SQL
- Experience in using reporting tools like Microsoft Reporting Services (SSRS), or similar tools like SAP Business Objects
- Experience in using visualization tools QlikView, QlikSense, or similar tools like Tableau or Power BI
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Capable of taking ownership of systems
- Have the ability to work independently, without supervision, effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects
- Have a basic understanding of data warehouse and ETL concepts
- Posses have a Bachelor or Masters degree in a relevant technical area
- Possess excellent English communication skills
- Open to travel regularly (maximum around once every two months)
What's in it for you
- You will be involved in all phases of development
- Challenging tasks – you and the team are to define every next Sprint, tasks and how they will be implemented
- Smart solutions – yes, we produce them
- Sport & games activities
- Office in Gulliver. Nice view in every weather
- Smiles and jokes – ☺