Ciklum is looking for a C# Developer to join our team full-time in Prague.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a C# Developer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Our Client.
About the Project:
Development of a new solution to manage configurations of different types of devices for all their customers in one place. There are various devices, some of them online, some of them offline. All of those devices need to be able to cooperate with old stack and new stack together in one integration platform, as a single source for configuration of their needs.
There is a huge emphasis on security, because some of the products are also used for public service providers or prisons etc.
- BE: .NET 7
- FE: Angular, WebAPI (not required)
- API: Swagger
- Database: MongoDB, AzureSQL
- Managing the team, leading and mentoring junior developers
- Designing and developing a new platform connecting various client's products
- Refactoring and unification of the system
- Creating new features for new parts of the projects – greenfield
- Creativity and willingness to improve, open to new ideas and solutions
We know that sometimes, you can’t tick every box. We would still love to hear from you if you think you’re a good fit!
- .NET 7, WebApi
- EF Core – Message brokers
- RabbitMQ, ServiceBus (Swagger, Persistence)
- Azure SQL, MongoDB
- App services, Keyvault
- Testing tools – Unit testing, chaos testing
- Strong communication skills in English
- Bugs investigation (Application inside)
Please note that we do not provide VISA sponsorship or relocation.
Your soft skills matter
Communication is a key. You speak and write in English fluently or at least at upper-intermediate level
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance and Mental Health programs
- Development as a mindset: feel free to participate in building an IT community in your country (Czechitas workshops, lectures on universities, local DevTalk meetups etc.) during working time. Regular annual performance reviews with your manager will help you keep the right growth focus
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops) and external (international conferences, our formats of knowledge sharing)
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-sight in one of our offices in Prague, Bratislava, Zlin, Hradec Králové or Bucharest. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. We offer more than 120 projects you can rotate between: we work with top-notch technologies for international clients (Sweden, Switzerland, Germany, Austria etc.) in various domains (banking, health care, e-commerce, construction, logistics)
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
In the Czech Republic, we are represented by CN Group, a Ciklum company acquired in 2021. By working with us, you can seize global opportunities, more than 20 years of experience in various domains, a caring attitude and incredible team spirit. Together we will grow our business in the Czech Republic and globally!
Be bold, not bored!
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.