ADF Solutions is the leading provider of digital forensic and media exploitation tools. These tools are used for processing and analyzing computers, external drives, drive images, and other media storage (USB flash drives, memory cards, etc.). ADF forensic tools are all about speed, scalability, ease-of-use, and relevant results. The tools have a proven track record in reducing forensic backlogs, streamlining digital investigations and rapid access to digital evidence and intelligence. Our customers include law enforcement, defense and other government agencies worldwide.
On behalf of ADF Solutions, Ciklum is looking for an С++ Developer to join the Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
Join the leading software product developer of applications for defense and law enforcement agencies worldwide. Work in the challenging fields of computer security, computer forensics, and tactical site exploitation of computers and smartphones.
- Write C++ modules as part of our core search engine to process digital artifacts
- Write C++ modules to access and recover data
- Write C++ business logic components that are part of our desktop application
- Develop unit test for each component as part of our CI platform
- Instrument the code to achieve high runtime performance
- Perform adequate validation of code before passing it to QA
- 2+ years of C++ back-end development in MS Visual Studio (working with databases, ORM, algorithmic, business logic, multithreading, file processing, search algorithms)
- Experience with unit tests
- Experience with code instrumentation (xperf or others)
- Experience with continuous integration
- Experience with Scrum
- Good written and spoken English
- Experience with front-end development is a plus (Qt, WPF, XAML)
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions