C++ Developer for Imagine (Dnipro)
Founded in 1993 by a handful of technical and financial experts drawn from some of the largest and most prestigious Wall Street financial institutions, Imagine Software now consists of hundreds of professionals on four continents, supporting the needs of thousands of users worldwide.
Imagine's reputation for delivering tangible competitive advantage is based upon proven innovation that enables users to stay abreast of the market. Imagine Software puts institutional-grade functionality, broad cross-asset instrument support, and the ability to employ any trading strategy in the hands of sell- and buy-side businesses of all sizes.
On behalf of Imagine, Ciklum is looking for C++ Developer to join Dnepropetrovsk team on a full-time basis.
You will work in an Agile environment since Imagine projects are highly dynamic and the final products sometimes differ from the original specifications.
To take an active role with great responsibility throughout the entire development project, from feasibility study, requirements, design, architecture and implementation work, to validation and deployment
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals: Operating system concepts, Data structures and algorithms, Complexity analysis, Multithreading/concurrency, etc
- Expertise in building and maintaining large scale software systems with long life spans
- Experience in building Internet scale distributed systems or high volume client/server systems
- Ability to work on different platforms or environments
- 3+ years of professional experience with C++ (C++: C++11, Boost; data structures, design patterns understanding of OOP concepts)
- Education: strong math background (such as a math or physics department of a university or a strong technical institute);
- Knowledge of math statistics, calculus, and computational methods
- Great problem solving abilities
- A strong desire to learn and share new tools and techniques
- A commitment to quality and the drive to ensure goals are met
- A passion for writing software
- Ability to quickly adapt to new technologies
- Attention to details
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentationApply via site